• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

RIP Koko

Terese

Mangalam Pundarikakshah
Staff member
Premium Member
I hope her trainer recovers well after Koko's death. I believe she saw her as her own daughter.

Wirey

Fartist
And as is fitting for a death thread, my gorilla joke!

A guy walks out of his house to go to work and sees a fully grown male silver back gorilla sitting on his roof. He runs back into the house and calls the zoo. "Are you missing a gorilla?" he asks.

"Yes we are!" replies the man on the other end.

"It's on my roof!" the guy says.

"Give me your address and I'll be right there!" the zookeeper says.

Five minutes later a truck with the zoo logo on the side comes squealing into the driveway. The zookeeper gets out and opens the back of the truck. He reaches in and comes out with a pit bull on a leash, and a 12 gauge shotgun. He walks over to the homeowner and says "Here, hold these." He goes back to the truck and pulls out a Louisville Slugger baseball bat and a ladder. He goes back to the homeowner and says "Okay, here's how this works. I'm going up there and knock that big galoot off the roof with this bat. When he falls down, that dog is specially trained. The first thing he sees hit the ground, he'll bite it on the scrotum and hang on for dear life."

The homeowner says "Fine, but what's the shotgun for?"

The zookeeper says "If I slip on the ladder, shoot that damn dog!"

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
And as is fitting for a death thread, my gorilla joke!

A guy walks out of his house to go to work and sees a fully grown male silver back gorilla sitting on his roof. He runs back into the house and calls the zoo. "Are you missing a gorilla?" he asks.

"Yes we are!" replies the man on the other end.

"It's on my roof!" the guy says.

"Give me your address and I'll be right there!" the zookeeper says.

Five minutes later a truck with the zoo logo on the side comes squealing into the driveway. The zookeeper gets out and opens the back of the truck. He reaches in and comes out with a pit bull on a leash, and a 12 gauge shotgun. He walks over to the homeowner and says "Here, hold these." He goes back to the truck and pulls out a Louisville Slugger baseball bat and a ladder. He goes back to the homeowner and says "Okay, here's how this works. I'm going up there and knock that big galoot off the roof with this bat. When he falls down, that dog is specially trained. The first thing he sees hit the ground, he'll bite it on the scrotum and hang on for dear life."

The homeowner says "Fine, but what's the shotgun for?"

The zookeeper says "If I slip on the ladder, shoot that damn dog!"
When I saw that you posted in this thread,
I expected to hear of your tryst with her.
Imagine my disappointment!