• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

RIP, Corporal Agarn

Callisto

Hellenismos, BTW
Awww, RIP Larry. I loved watching F Troop when I was kid. Who remembers Ze Burglar Of Banff-f-f?

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I liked F-Troop. I think Larry Storch was the last surviving member of the cast.

2vwsyq.gif

He also played a guest role as the villainous Groovy Guru on Get Smart.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Not quite for this thread, but I've ways wondered if you hit an age where it's more of a burden to keep going.
I think so. It depends on genetic make up I think.

I feel like crap at my age, im in my late 50s , but then I read about those much older that seems as vibrant as a teenager.

God I envy that from time to time.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Idk, I heard it's all down hill after 35. Which means I've started the downswing.

I don't agree with that at all. At 35 I was still physically able to do anything I could do in my teens and 20s, and I could even do a few things better: more chinups, more weight on the bar.

Even at 63 I'm still capable of doing most of what I was ever able to do. And most of my limitations, minor as they are, are due to injury rather than age.

I don't think you start going downhill until you stop trying to get to the top.

Makes sense. I have to groan just to stand up now.

Sounds like you need to start moving around more.

The Hammer

[REDACTED]
Premium Member
I don't agree with that at all. At 35 I was still physically able to do anything I could do in my teens and 20s, and I could even do a few things better: more chinups, more weight on the bar.

Even at 63 I'm still capable of doing most of what I was ever able to do. And most of my limitations, minor as they are, are due to injury rather than age.

I don't think you start going downhill until you stop trying to get to the top.

That's an interesting way of looking at it. And I certainly don't feel "old" or like I'm going downhill. I've just got a lot more aches and pain. I was a bit hard on myself in the military haha.

Sounds like you need to start moving around more

I certainly need to get out and move more then I have been, even though I'm never entirely sedentary as having an active dog doesn't allow for that. But I could probably drop about 15 lbs of belly fat, and get back into lifting again. I could probably still do a couple pullups. But not the 25 I used to lol.