• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

RIP Anthony Bourdain

Riders

I hated to see him die, killed himself. They say its because of depression not of a drug over dose.However they also say he was a drug addict, if that is true, i imagine drugs played some role in it.

I didn't always watch , but on and off I did. I did not know people could eat insect and fry them till I saw one of his shows about 8 or 10 years ago.

Yea hes seen and eaten some freaky stuff, but I love adventure ! He was sweet, always a bit Universal in his acceptance of all religions and cultures , that was cool. He was an attractive cool looking man too. Makes me sad!

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
I hated to see him die, killed himself. They say its because of depression not of a drug over dose.However they also say he was a drug addict, if that is true, i imagine drugs played some role in it.

I didn't always watch , but on and off I did. I did not know people could eat insect and fry them till I saw one of his shows about 8 or 10 years ago.

Yea hes seen and eaten some freaky stuff, but I love adventure ! He was sweet, always a bit Universal in his acceptance of all religions and cultures , that was cool. He was an attractive cool looking man too. Makes me sad!

I imagine we hide what depresses us from most folks. Truth is, it seems to me most people don't want to hear it. Few people want to hear about your problems. You talk too much about what is depressing you, people start to avoid you altogether.

I see very caring people in the movies, never actually met anyone like that IRL. I suspect most people are too concerned with their own problems and don't like being bothered by someone else's.