• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Rinsing or not rinsing

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Can't tell if joking... :p

That being said, you still spit the toothpaste out. Rinsing is whether or not you rinse with water afterwards.

Yeah but there's got to be some residue or maybe I'm not an expert spitter.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Im not sure if you can call it rinsing or not. After brushing I'll run a scoop of water into my hand, then slurp it while wiping the toothpaste off my lips.

It's only a tiny bit of water that passes my lips and certainly doesn't rinse the toothpaste but it is water so... Who knows?

Last edited:

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
At 77 fluoride is not going to do my teeth all that much good. I'm sticking with rinsing.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
There's no way this is a thing, I tried this morning and lasted about 2 minutes. I suspect it's all a @Snow White prank and she was trolling for stupid people and I fell into the trap :neutral: Well played Snowy but I will get you back!