• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Right Wing Activist Warns of Armed Rebellion If Genuine Patriots Don't Win in 2022

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
The guy who claimed the Nazi party was the product of homosexuals? :rolleyes:

Kooky

Freedom from Sanity
I shiver with anticipation.
Not.
Yea, it would have been really troubling if right-wing activists had ever attempted a coup to instate their preferred candidate, but as it is, Americans can sleep soundly knowing that such a thing would never come to pass.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Since the left are the "Genuine Patriots", watch out next year if we need to 'stop the steal'. We'll need to mandate recounts in any area where Republicans have a "majority" of votes. But no matter what, we won't have "regular tourists" visit Congress in order to "lobby" the members (with swords and nooses).

Jose Fly

Fisker of men
I hope law enforcement is taking this stuff seriously. The last time right-wing Trumpists openly planned and plotted an attack, it was largely ignored and we ended up with the Jan. 6 insurrection attempt. Maybe LE has learned a lesson.

I fully expect some of these domestic terrorists to at least try to commit some sort of attack. Hopefully LE will be able to stop them before they actually pull it off, because otherwise innocent people may die.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Yea, it would have been really troubling if right-wing activists had ever attempted a coup to instate their preferred candidate, but as it is, Americans can sleep soundly knowing that such a thing would never come to pass.
Jan 6 was a feckless attack. I've heard ravings from
the likes of the loony quoted in the OP for many decades.
You can worry about a coup. I won't.

Jose Fly

Fisker of men
Jan 6 was a feckless attack. I've heard ravings from
the likes of the loony quoted in the OP for many decades.
You can worry about a coup. I won't.
I'm not worried about an actual, successful coup. I'm concerned about another attempted coup and/or attack from some of the Trump faithful.

IMO, it's only a matter of time before some of them try something.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'm not worried about an actual, successful coup. I'm concerned about another attempted coup and/or attack from some of the Trump faithful.

IMO, it's only a matter of time before some of them try something.
It makes sense for a continued vigil against
potentially violent extremists...these guys
& all others.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Ah, so you were bothsidering the issue, exactly as I said.
So you say.
But you misunderstand.
It seems want government to address only right wing threats.
You object to addressing all threats.
Tis good that you don't design public policy.
You fear Trumpies, but you offer no solution.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Of course I never said anything like that at all, so now you have a choice....apologize or double down on these lies.
Such hostility...tsk, tsk.
Your post vigorously objected to my proffered public
policy that addressed Trump related threats of violence.
Why? Because it should address all threats. Refusal
to address others is tacit approval. Your own words.