• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Right or wrong religion?

Hawkins

Google 'Shantanu Panigrahi's Blog'.

So you need me to read your blog, instead of showing up yourself? You are such an incapable person! All humans have the ability to write something in a blog for others to read. You are just as incapable as any other humans.

And I believe from our dialog that I am a more intelligent person. LOL. If you are a god, I must be a super god.

Shantanu

So you need me to read your blog, instead of showing up yourself? You are such an incapable person! All humans have the ability to write something in a blog for others to read. You are just as incapable as any other humans.
I am God living a human life infallibly and perfectly to attain my dharmic objectives of creation and preservation.

Hawkins

I am God living a human life infallibly and perfectly to attain my dharmic objectives of creation and preservation.

All humans have the ability to write something in a blog for others to read. You are just as incapable as any other humans.

And I believe from our dialog that I am a more intelligent person. LOL. If you are a god, I must be a super god.

Hawkins

I would say "keep exposing oneself to Truth/Love" while being exposed to criticism

So in order to expose a self claimed god (who lived a thousand years ago) to criticisms, the god must write a blog? Wahahaha...

Rather the god should show up to kick your **** to show who he is! That's what a god can and should do!

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
I am God. Come visit me.

Why? I am not the one as capable as god. If you are one, just show up in front of me NOW!

Thanks Hawkins .. "common sense". My Master told me once "I am God and you are God ... Only you don't recognise it yet ... that's your goal in life"

I was glad He told me. Kept me humble. I decided then to NOT say "I am God" unless I "can show up in front of people like Hawkins asked";)

When I master this, I will come to you first ... but better not wait for it ;)

stvdv

So in order to expose a self claimed god (who lived a thousand years ago) to criticisms, the god must write a blog? Wahahaha...

Rather the god should show up to kick your **** to show who he is! That's what a god can and should do!

You misread my reply to @Shantanu

Shantanu

Thanks Hawkins .. "common sense". My Master told me once "I am God and you are God ... Only you don't recognise it yet ... that's your goal in life"

I was glad He told me. Kept me humble. I decided then to NOT say "I am God" unless I "can show up in front of people like Hawkins asked";)

When I master this, I will come to you first ... but better not wait for it ;)
I am here available to answer all his questions as God.

Last edited:

stvdv

It is not going to happen, it's part of their ideology to "spread the good news" among those who "have never heard the gospel".
Youth With A Mission – Life in the DTS

I know.

There is a good Christian phrase "Do unto others what you want others to do unto you" .. or "Do not do unto.."

I call it karma. Newton's Law. Action creates it's reaction. So Christians seem to create their own destruction

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
There is one Religion, the Religion of Love

All Religions have Love as their corner stone, but followers tend to "not see the corner stone"
That is true. Unconditional Love, is the edges of the shoreline the Divine Reality. It is where Eternity meets the material world. It is, using Christian language, the Holy Spirit. It is using Hindu language, Satchitananda. Saguna Brahman.

Most don't see it however, as it is still a concept of the mind in most seekers, until it becomes Reality. At which point, it's realized it was who we have been all along. Seeking is typically with the mind to find something outside of one's own self, which is like trying to see the eyes you're already looking through.

When the seeking turns within, then what is seen are simply the obstacles within us we are letting stand in the way of letting it simply Be within us, unobstructed. We then let go, and realize we've never been anywhere, but Home. And that to me, is Enlightenment.