• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ridiculing Other Members in the Paranormal Forum and Others Like It

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
Folks, we have noticed that at least a couple new members who participated in our Paranormal Activities forum, have left due to ridicule and mocking posts made towards them by people who do not share the same beliefs as the OP. This is of course, unacceptable and therefore we will be moderating this forum and others like it much more heavily from now on.

Just a reminder that this type of thing is not acceptable anywhere on RF: Discussion forums are not for contradictory views or opinions; They are for discussion and respectful questions from outsiders, only. Debating in a specified forum or thread, is only for productive, non-personal debating of the specified subject; They are not for mocking or poking fun of. If there is a thread in a specified forum that you come across, and you absolutely must express you difference of a opinion regarding the subject, then you are free to make a debate thread in one of our more general debate forums where it applies. Please do this from now on.

As I've mentioned, this is not limited to the Paranormal Activities forum. We will be treating all forums of this nature in the same manner. Also, if you come across posts like this, be sure to report them to the staff rather than engage them. This will help keep ensure that thread remains on-topic and that further posts like the one you are reporting will not continue.

Thanks to everyone in advance for your understanding and cooperation. If there are any questions regarding this matter, you can refer to our forum FAQ and/or feel free to create a thread in our Site Feedback section.

Thanks again!

Just_me_Mike

Well said sir!

010604-mr-t.png

georgekk

Ahhh....I wondered why most of my posts are not commented on...lol

Don't worry........people remember me well.....and I don't run.

I have already been reported to both the FBI and CIA for readings...as I come well qualified.

The spirits were right, when they said:- 'They are in their beds'

I wondered what they meant...now I know.

I have also received the ' The Tiny TimThree Crutches Award' for pity's sake and suffering...and have offered bandages and medications to my victims...lol

George

Last edited:

georgekk

Well...normally I am placed in the 'Rant Bin' in most secular sites....banned on many others for not agreeing.

So I am called a Troll...and a gopher as I do psychic readings.

Yet if I talk and no one replies.....I am told that I am a preacher and have to be banned.

This is what happens when you are a parnormal/psychic.

Here you will find me in the Theology, paranormal secions..

I am fully qualified with just one death threat pending plus being accused of spying.

This is what happens when the paranormal guys get it correct.

The failures are what Mr T describes

Whatever we do...we cannot win...we are the losers and from biblical times....it has been told that witches are not allowed to live.
Now society is a bit more civilised...we have mental institutions.

The bounty hunters are what you find on the forums....they seek you out as loyality towards the ones who have difficulty seeing themselve

Help!:help:

Last edited:

Zepirothica

Anime freak/Jesus freak
I hope I don't get banned.. I don't troll people if I express a difference of opinion. I am very respectful and always keep an open mind. If I say or do anything that warrants me being banned, please feel free to let me know rather than going ahead and banning me. I really plan on being an active member of this forum. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.