• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Rick Perry

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
It was all over CNN this morning. It made George Bush look like a mental giant. I almost felt sorry for him.

Alceste

Vagabond
I kind of felt sorry for him, but it's pretty astonishing that he wants to shut down departments of the US government that he can't even name. What did he do, pluck them out of a hat?

Nice dig by Ron Paul though. "EPA"? Lol. Burn.

Edit: Wait a second. Ron Paul wants to shut down the EPA, so it wasn't a burn. He was trying to be helpful. What a pack of crazy people.

Last edited:

Trey of Diamonds

When I was in Texas everyone called him "Pretty Hair". That's about the only nice thing I can remember about him. Now adays he's just plain scary, pretty hair or not.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
That's what so great about America, even the dumbest have a shot at leadership as long as they pay lip service to religious and patriotic sentiments.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
I wonder whether Rick Perry and Herman Cain are only in the race to make Mitt Romney look like a reasonable moderate.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I don't watch debates, but I did see a clip of this melt-down.
I want him to bow out....I'm uncomfortable feeling sorry for him.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Perry may be the dumbest thing to come along since square tires but at least he has the Texas vote wrapped up.

A

angellous_evangellous

It was all over CNN this morning. It made George Bush look like a mental giant. I almost felt sorry for him.

Don't. Texans have been eating it up for years, mainly because he has been making his supporters very rich. That's all that he does, and he's very good at it here. I think that the rich people out here need idiots like Bush and Perry so they unquestioningly do their bidding.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
I swear we're not all like Bush and Perry out here. And we didn't all vote for those yahoos either!