• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Richard Gere: Italians have changed

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Where are most of your "refugees" coming from? Can Italy colonize the country they're coming from? Italy would be a GREAT colonial sponsor IMO.

...Think of the investment opportunities.
There ought to be a program for countries that wish to colonize. It would certainly help with the immigration issues.

Twilight Hue

LOLOL.. I used to live across from the US embassy in Tripoli.. Gaddafi was NOT a gentleman or an ally. He was nuts.

Obama didn't get involved until all the embassies had shut down, all the oil companies had pulled out and Libyan refugees were pouring into Italy.
Yeah we were aware of Gaddafi's maddness since the 80s. I still have the target dart board. I think. If I haven't lost it. *Grin*

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Geraldo be a program for countries that wish to colonize. It would certainly help with the immigration issues.
My thread just wants to show that Italians love Trump because he is the first president who cares about the survival of the Western Civilization.
Threatened by PC speeches.

sooda

Veteran Member
My thread just wants to show that Italians love Trump because he is the first president who cares about the survival of the Western Civilization.

Trump is hands down the most poorly educated president we have ever had.

sooda

Veteran Member

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member

At this point I have to wonder if there will be a movie.

There is more fantasy in those claims than in the whole of Lord of Rings.

sooda

Veteran Member
At this point I have to wonder if there will be a movie.

There is more fantasy in those claims than in the whole of Lord of Rings.

Gaddafi did so many stupid things.. He hired Abdullah Tariki for his oil minister (Tariki hated Americans) and prematurely nationalized Libyan oil nearly destroying the Libyan oil business in the process.

Twilight Hue

Obama and Gaddafi are a mismatch. The president is a thinker; Gaddafi is a killer. Unless Obama and the West do something, there’s a bloodbath coming. Just ask the Cohens. Gaddafi killed their daughter.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/gaddafi-has-a-long-history-as-a-killer--and-must-be-stopped/2011/03/14/ABQlmtV_story.html
The only good thing I got to say about the Muammar Gaddafi is he was the hippist most fashionable trending dictator I've ever seen.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Libya is a former Italian colony. It is a country in which Italy has always created welfare, art, architecture. Vigilating even after it became independent.

Libya as Italian colony

Tripoli_(AOI)_corso_Vittorio_Emanuele_III.jpg

Libya with Gaddafi

1b5631b09d475c719585cfd53c5a196d.jpg

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Gaddafi was a barefoot Bedouin boy .. arrogant and delusional to a fault.. Actually, he had a lot in common with Trump.
With all due respect...since Libya was a Italian colony, what Gaddafi was like was Italy's business

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Colonialism is the only solution.

...The West must seize and colonize the lands from where migrants come. The sooner this process begins the better.
Ridiculous. Colonialism is a big part of the cause of this mess. America just needs to stop its stupid wars and Europe just needs to kick them out. Leave those countries alone and let their people fix them.

sooda

Veteran Member
With all due respect...since Libya was a Italian colony, what Gaddafi was like was Italy's business

LOLOL.. Libya had been independent since December 1951. The Libyan constitution was remarkably enlightened under Idris.. then Gaddafi threw it out.

If you still think Italy controls Libya, accept the refugees.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Are there any ways people can popularize and shine a bright light on colonialism? Are there any positive examples in history we can use to make people see colonialism in a positive light?

Personally, I'm very much for colonizing Central and South America. I want jungle safari vacations in the Amazon so badly. And I want to play with the monkeys. :cool:

View attachment 31802 View attachment 31803
No, there's no bright point to colonialism. Would you want to be colonized? All peoples deserve the right to self-determination, and indigenous peoples and cultures should be preserved. Treat others as you wish to be treated. I think someone very important in your religion said that. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
LOLOL.. Libya had been independent since December 1951. The Libyan constitution was remarkably enlightened under Idris.. then Gaddafi threw it out.

If you still think Italy controls Libya, accept the refugees.
The Libyans? Sure
But not the Sub-Saharans

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
I think multiculturalism is destructive. Because it is the political correctness that Convinced many Americans to elect a president who was probably someone who wanted to destroy the Western Civilization.
There's nothing wrong with multiculturalism. Don't you enjoy sampling the cultures of others? You don't enjoy food, art, fashion, literature, film, etc. from outside your ethnicity? Multiculturalism produces powerful nations. Most of the strongest countries and empires in history were a cosmopolitan mix of peoples. America is the most powerful nation in the world partially due to its diversity. The problem is people disrespecting their host countries and leeching off of them, behaving as a rude parasite and not as a citizen, as we see with the radical Muslims who move to the West to enjoy our material success yet hate the West.