• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Richard Gere: Italians have changed

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Creators of chaos that pretend to be heroes of chaos ~ ruin the lives of many who were surviving and living just fine in their land, and then try and open up the floodgates for some bad apples to create more chaos in established areas. Paint all sorts of false pictures of areas and leaders like in Libya, Syria in order to blame. Do not agree with this ~ and you are a racist, a horrible human, and whatever other stupid labels that wind up morons.
Thank you for saying that.
From the bottom of my heart.

sooda

Veteran Member
I hope that you realize how formidable a challenge it will be to convince anyone that Gaddafi was a gentleman - or even a functional human being.

It was a matter of time in Libya and Syria.. The Libyans hated Gaddafi since 1969.. That's why his military and police were African mercenaries. He threw out their Constitution.

Syria has been one long nightmare of military coups and civilian slaughter since the 1960s.

Blaming Obama or the US is purely ignorant.

Shaul

Premium Member
You Americans elected a President in 2008 who unleashed conflicts throughout the Mediterranean area and allowed the destruction of Libya, the wealthiest country in Northern Africa and Italy's ally.

Since then Italy has spent billions of euros annually to face an overwhelming migrant crisis.
Not to mention the huge economic losses as for the trades between Libya and Italy.
You’re welcome?

Seriously, if Europeans don’t like the U.S. being the most powerful country on the planet and bearing that burden, step up. Shows us how it should be done right instead of hiding behind America and playing Monday quarterback. How’s the view from the cheap seats?

sooda

Veteran Member
It is just my opinion. Sorry.

Your opinion? I can't believe you think Obama was Muslim Brother. That's not "opinion".. That's a lie.

As for Gaddafi... he had NO education and he took credit for the social programs developed by Idris. Deal in FACTS before you form an opinion.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
The simple fact is that Gaddafi was a remarkably unbalanced person, even by the standards of authoritarian dictators.