• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

RF's Facebook

Vasilisa Jade

Formerly Saint Tigeress
I just stumbled upon RF's facebook page. That's so awesome that it has one!

If you haven't checked in you should. That's so nifty.

That's all. :p

Madhuri

RF Goddess
Staff member
Premium Member
Nice to see your face, ST!
I got the notification that you'd posted a few mins ago.

Vasilisa Jade

Formerly Saint Tigeress
What is the address and do I have to sign up for FB to see it?

You should sign up. I was against it for a long time, but since I have signed up it is just amazing how it keeps you connected to friends and family that lives far away. It's also amazing finding old friends you lost touch with due to them moving or whatever....

It's not gay at all.

Smoke

Done here.
You should sign up. I was against it for a long time, but since I have signed up it is just amazing how it keeps you connected to friends and family that lives far away. It's also amazing finding old friends you lost touch with due to them moving or whatever....
I agree. I've re-connected with friends and relatives I hadn't seen or talked to in 25 years.

It's not gay at all.
Make up your mind. Do you like it or not?

Vasilisa Jade

Formerly Saint Tigeress
Oh come on you know what I mean.

I don't use gay as having anything derogatory to do with homosexuals. If it were that way I would have said,

It's not homosexual at all.

lmao.

Vasilisa Jade

Formerly Saint Tigeress
Uh-huh. And when you say ******ish it doesn't mean anything racist, does it?

Nope. I joke about racist things. My friends know that when I say things that would usually be thought racist I don't mean it that way, because my first boyfriend was black, and I have many black friends.

Anyway, sorry if I offended you. I don't ever mean to be. I just don't watch my words sometimes.

Reptillian

Hamburgler Extraordinaire
I would join Religious Forum's Facebook page, but I prefer to remain anonymous...you never know when you might inadvertantly offend some hyper-religious psychopath.