• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

RF's Effect on My Hats

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
As many of you know, I historically have impeccable fashion sense.

I typically wear Gatsby style hats, but over the last few months, I bought a slouch beanie and wear that from time to time.

Is anyone else exploring other hat styles? If not, what do you think is happening at RF that could be causing this?

Audie

Veteran Member

I typically wear Gatsby style hats, but over the last few months, I bought a slouch beanie and wear that from time to time.

Is anyone else exploring other hat styles? If not, what do you think is happening at RF that could be causing this?
Out on the wide veranda
I wear a necktie and a Panama hat

Heyo

Veteran Member

279696-middle.png

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

It's hard to tell after checking out the official RF hat selection page.

Courtesy%2520of%2520Benny%2520Andallo%25202.jpg

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I've been finding baseball type caps useful
to keep Mr Sun out of me peepers when
landscaping & driving.