• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"RFfiliates" The Collected Thread

Circle_One

I can only imagine the strange things Cardero would do to me if I had to tell him he was no longer a citizen mod!

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
I have to admit, The Village Of The Banned almost broke up our marriage. We disagreed about things and made us both crazy. I am glad we are done with the Village Of The Banned.

Ralph: you had your chance. Patrick offered you a position. It doesn't pay much. Heck it don't pay at all but you have front row before the show begins. Now you'll have to wait for curtains to go up.

To everyone else. Thank you for reading and glad you all enjoy it. It's fun helping Patrick with the mod squad and I get a chance to be creative.

Patrick: the check you gave me for last months issue bounced. Interest is adding up.

Last edited:

cardero

Citizen Mod
Previously On The Mod Squad: The Next Generation….
MayPrev.jpg

128E.jpg

129B.jpg

130C.jpg

131C.jpg

132C.jpg

133D.jpg

Ralph C.

This is the....end.
YAY!! Sunstone's alive... he's aaaaliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive!! (Ahem....) I liked the panel of Sunstone's rejuvenation. Frubals as far as the eye can see.... The story and art were very good (I think I've said that before). Now Sunstone can retire in two weeks!! I hope he has a happy, relaxing retirement life. Great job. Thank you for all of your hard work in producing these fine stories month after month. :)

cardero

Citizen Mod
Previously on THE MOD SQUAD: The Next Generation....

The Religious Forums community is at war.

After the harrowing rescue of MidnightBlue (Smoke), the Religious Forum’s staff has successfully defeated the tyrant known as Artero and returned stability and peace to the Village Of The Banned. But victory only leads to more conflict when Artero’s followers continue with their orders to infiltrate the REX31504 and establish the community as their new headquarters.

Over in the Negative Universe, Sunstone is brutally murdered by Captain Sunspot in a sword duel for the document needed to free MidnightBlue. Saddened, the staff rallies their courage by taking Sunstone’s fate into their own hands. Captain Sunspot has cleaned up his appearance and announced the ultimatum to the RF Staff that he plans to disguise himself as their fallen captain and take over the REX31504 and that their resistance is futile and any attempt the staff member’s make to expose him could lead to unpleasant, irreversible consequences. WanderedOff concludes that Sunstone is simply suffering from Severe Frubal Deficiency and manages to find a frubal receptacle large enough to resuscitate their captain. After a miraculous recovery, Sunstone and the moderators are back on the right track to completing their mission by proving MidnightBlue’s innocence.

141M.jpg

142I.jpg

144F.jpg

145H.jpg

cardero

Citizen Mod
146F.jpg

148C.jpg

149E.jpg

150B.jpg

Due to the nature, content and length of the last chapter, the exciting conclusion to this season’s Mod Squad; The Next Generation will be posted Monday, July 19. I promise that if I finish the episode early, there will be an early posting.

Ralph C.

This is the....end.
This was an excellent episode, full of action, the rootin' tootin' RFfiliates way! I think mrscardero was stellar with her work in this episode, creating great special effects (like page 2 panel 4; page 3, panels 3 & 5; and page 7, panel 3, to name a few) and background work. Her production work adds weight, drama and action to the story. cardero weaved a great story, as well, with a good flow from panel to panel and page to page, a lot of laughs (and tears) and a few little things that I found very cool to see... (just by page & panel numbers): page 4, panel 8; page 8 panel 1 ("New Testament Cigarettes"-- I went bananas for that one); page 8 panels 3 & 4.

And, one last thing: The final/splash page for this chapter reminds me so much of Dave Sim and what he would do in Cerebus. The look is amazing. Gothic and surreal all at once.

Wonderful, wonderful chapter.

cardero

Citizen Mod

159B.jpg

161B.jpg

163D.jpg

Special thanks to Nanda and Papersock for lending their talents to Sunstone’s retirement party

To mrscardero who worked on this season of The Mod Squad and for making Sunstone’s cake.

Congratulations to Circle_One for winning The MOD SQUAD; The Next Generation Merchandising Contest.

I want to thank everyone again for their patience, comments and for reading this season of The Mod Squad comic. My apologies for not being able to include everyone. I’d like to express my gratitude to the administration for allowing me the opportunity to stretch and exercise my creativity.

Ralph C.

This is the....end.
Goodbye cruel world,
I'm leaving you today.
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye.
Goodbye, all you people,
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind.
Goodbye.

Goodbye RFfiliates creators and contributors. Your tales and talent will be missed. This also marks my last time at the RF Forum. What else is left for me? The story's over, the tales have been told, time for me to return to the fold. This, however, is a cruel way for you to go.... what stories are hidden within the light?

Gee, wouldn't it be funny if I died in this dream.... before I can make another one up?

Ralph C.

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I'm speechless. I'm so happy for the tremendous work that been achieved by everyone. You did an outstanding job. Thank you so much. :)

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
Thanks to Wandered Off and the RF Administration, cardero and I are pleased to present “The RFfiliates Collected Thread” completely collected. All the pictures and strips are present and posted; from the early, rough contributions of past RF Newsletters to the “The Proselytizer” story arc, right up to the more ambitious Mod Squad space opera.

Patrick and I want to thank everyone again for their kind comments and to bring to your attention that one of the reasons why the sticky “The RFfiliates Collected Thread” was left open-ended is because we understand that there are many imaginative, talented RF members that may want to share their stories and artwork and this is a very supportive and appreciative location to discover what we can do and how we can share our passions with others.