• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"RFfiliates" The Collected Thread

cardero

Citizen Mod
First I want to offer my sincerest apologies for moving this installment of The Mod Squad; The Next Generation up to February 15th (February 14th for those privileged to have logged on Sunday) instead of the previously announced February 1st date. When I first started this season I wanted to keep the episodes 2 months before the posting date but last month’s “Village Of The Banned” story had mrscardero and I working right up to the release day. I still want to keep the one month grace period so I will have to announce next month’s episode for Monday, April 5th. This should give mrscardero and me that month back and put us back on track for the first Monday of every month until the story concludes. I want to thank everyone for hanging in there and to tell everyone to stay tuned for we are now entering the third and last act of our Mod Squad; The Next Generation story arc.

Previously on the The Mod Squad; The Next Generation:

PreviouslyFebruary.jpg

106B.jpg

107E.jpg

108B.jpg

109B.jpg

110E.jpg

Ralph C.

This is the....end.
Sunstone.... Sunstone.... SUUUUUNSTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE!!!

An excellent and sad chapter to the story. The silhouette of the killing blow of the sword fight was beautifully rendered and executed. GGGRRR Captain Sunspot.... you will get yours.... your comeuppance is awaiting you.

I agree that trampolines are better. Put me in the pro-trampoline camp.

This is another well-structured story, beautifully flowing but brutal and abrupt when necessary.

SUNSTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE!!!!

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Incredible work, Patrick! This keeps getting bigger and bigger, and it also took a turn that nobody could have foreseen.

Looking forward to seeing what happens next! :yes:

*places flowers at computer screen in remembrance of Sunstone* :flower:

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
Great concept! greatly executed. that image of 'welcome to...' with the hookah and the inflated dolls is classic :D

Last edited:

cardero

Citizen Mod
Previously on the The Mod Squad; The Next Generation:

Administrators MysticSang’ha and Mister_T and six other RF members are dispatched to the Village Of The Banned to investigate the disappearance of a wrongly accused MidnightBlue. Going undercover, they are taken in by the remaining citizens of City 16 only to learn of the devious plot instigated by the conflicting efforts of Artero and his Renegade followers. The RF members discover that MidnightBlue has been captured by the Renegades who are holding out in a cavern miles away from the city.

MidinightBlue learns that Artero is a jilted RF member who had been previously banned years ago when MidnightBlue was a staff member and that this charismatic leader plans on using the incarcerated MidnightBlue to persuade the Religious Forum authorities to give up the REX31504 for him and his followers.

But MysticSang’ha and her crew have a few ideas of their own. After a failed plan that almost endangers the mission, the team quickly recovers by disguising themselves as one of Artero’s guards and finally freeing MidnightBlue.

And now he's ******!

Refusing to follow orders and go back with the rescue team, Smoke (the RF member formerly known as MidnightBlue), reasons with MysticSang’ha to go alone and find Artero and exact his revenge for being captured and imprisoned. Jayhawker Soule offers to go with Smoke to make sure he stays out of trouble.

116E.jpg

117C.jpg

118C.jpg

119C.jpg

120D.jpg

121D.jpg

cardero

Citizen Mod
122E.jpg

123C.jpg

124A.jpg

125B.jpg

126B.jpg

127B.jpg

Just a friendly reminder that May 1st is Free Comic Day at any comic shop and marked libraries. Visit any of these participating vendors and receive a free comic book. You have nothing to lose and a universe to gain.

May 3rd we return to The Negative Zone and learn about the fate of Sunstone.

June 7th CYBER WARS!!!

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
I dont beg for frubals, I just pretened I'm working in a New Orleans brothel during the great depression, its Art. :sarcastic

And that's not begging?

C'mon, who are you trying to kid? It's begging...........albeit in a slightly more sophisticated and stylized way. :p

Ralph C.

This is the....end.
Once again, a great chapter! I laughed, I cried, then I laughed some more. I'm glad I'm not in the comic so Cardero can do something to me.... I love those Sun-Glo products very much-- don't they have a floor wax that's also a dessert topping? Anyway, how long is it until next month? What???? I have to wait THAT long???

Great job!