• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

RF == Revoltingest Forum

Change the name?

• YES!

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • I'll think about it

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'd even considered a hostile takeover from Rex (the current owner).
But I decided it's less work to just be hostile.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I voted yes for no good reason, actually against reason, but @Revoltingest politics are wrong as is his love for bad food, provocative posts, claims to win in the last post winner thread and so forth. If he ran the place, I could get behind a cabal to overthrow him and create a poster's paradise run by a poster's collective with me as the CHAIRMAN with summary judgement powers.

Rival

se Dex me saut.
Staff member
Premium Member
I'd even considered a hostile takeover from Rex (the current owner).
But I decided it's less work to just be hostile.

I will help you take over, but as a Communist I can't promise it will go as planned. I mean we'll definitely take over, but...

Kirran

Premium Member
Well then go make your own revolution. Stop trying to supplant mine. Damn Trotskyd.

Careful what you wish for! I'll bring in a post-property, post-gender, post-religion society before you can say 'Trotskyd'!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Thinking, Thinking, Thinking:wink: A little grease in my pockets could get a definite yes
Here you go.....
th

And it's certified politically incorrect!