• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

RF Poll

Which?

• Yes

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • No

Votes: 13 52.0%

• Total voters

Brickjectivity

wind and rain touch not this brain
Staff member
Premium Member
I was going to vote 'Yes' but I was concerned I might have overlooked some small print.

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic ☿
Premium Member
I voted "no" because I'm rather skiddish about endorsing blank checks.

Acim

Revelation all the time
I voted "no" because I think Trump would vote "yes."

Ooops, I pulled a Hillary and lied about my voting.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I voted yes without reference to any rules because rules are not relevant. My mentors in the world of 'yes' came to me as if in a dream, a screen dream, of a land of music and its redemption

yes_by_vaporotem-d5frvtx.jpg

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
I have been struggling with this issue over the last couple days. And in light of recent events I have come to the conclusion that I was wrong. And I just want to offer my sincere apologies to those who were hurt by the negative position that I took.

I feel that I must at this point reluctantly change my vote to Yes.

I'm so very sorry and I beg your forgiveness.

Rick O'Shez

Irishman bouncing off walls
I have been struggling with this issue over the last couple days.

Oh, me too, there have been some very insightful comments, I am really torn. When I first saw that photo in the OP I just thought "yes", but then listening to what other people have said I'm really not sure, I can see both sides now, like in that Joni Mitchell song, which is kind of appropriate given the OP.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
I voted "no" because there simply was way too many details involved in the question whereas it was too difficult for me to sort things out.

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Okay, I'm home now and I don't see anything I didn't see at work's stuff-blocking stupid server.

Therefore I declare that I change my vote to "no".

I hope that makes sense, because in all honestly I believe it does not.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I to have been struggling with this issue over the last couple days and I can also say that in light of recent events I have come to the conclusion that I might have been wrong. So after much deep thought, self-loathing, doubt and meditation on this topic I have decided that I need to change my original answer. And I to hope that all accept my deep and heart felt, sincere apology

My answer should have been….I would have preferred Hell no but since that is not available… I must vote no because I am generally grumpy, disagreeable and rather ornery too...because I am a ursus senum severiorum

I am very sorry and I beg your forgiveness for my indecision

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
I to have been struggling with this issue over the last couple days and I can also say that in light of recent events I have come to the conclusion that I might have been wrong. So after much deep thought, self-loathing, doubt and meditation on this topic I have decided that I need to change my original answer. And I to hope that all accept my deep and heart felt, sincere apology

My answer should have been….I would have preferred Hell no but since that is not available… I must vote no because I am generally grumpy, disagreeable and rather ornery too...because I am a ursus senum severiorum

I am very sorry and I beg your forgiveness for my indecision
What? begging for forgiveness? A bear?

Sounds to be like you are trying to lull some unsuspecting poster into a lapse in attention, so you can catch them for lunch! Or at least steal their picnic baskets!