• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

RF Not a Place for Muslims

Axe Elf

Prophet
To me, telling the truth means telling the 'religious truth ' as taught by Jesus.
Men in power will Not want to relinquish their sovereignty to Jesus at the coming time of Daniel 2:44.
But Jesus, as King of God's Kingdom, is the only one who can establish Peace on Earth.

Well, at least that was peripherally related to one of the words that I used in my post...

Notanumber

A Free Man
It would seem that Islam has a worrying effect on the vulnerable.

Unfortunately, his prediction seems to have come true.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
1. We are created in God's image.
2. We have a mind, body and spirit.
3. God has a mind, body and spirit too.
...is a formulation of inductive reasoning, not faith. Accepting the truth of the premises may be a matter of faith, but the reasoning is not.

When you mention reasoning, that reminds me that Jesus used logical reasoning on the old Hebrew Scriptures as the basis of his teachings. In other words, Jesus was Not teaching something outside of Scripture, but Scripture.