• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

RF Members Dreams

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I recently had one of regular my dreams in
which I was taking some college course that
I just couldn't stand, & had to drop.
Being a quitter is a common theme.

But I once dreamed that I met @Wirey.
Nothing happened.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
I remember having a dream about @Spiderman once, triggered I think 'cause I was posting back and forth with him right before bed.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I recently had one of regular my dreams in
which I was taking some college course that
I just couldn't stand, & had to drop.
Being a quitter is a common theme.

For years, I had a dream about a very particular school. The kicker was, every time I'd have the dream, someone was wrong with my schedule, and I couldn't read it. It was wet, or smudged, or the printer ink had gone bad... The dream happened so frequently, eventually it triggered the knowledge that I was dreaming, and so I could then do whatever I wanted in the dream. It was awesome. I got to know that place like the back of my hand. And then one day I mentioned the dreams to a friend. She said "maybe your schedule isn't legible because your life is going to be different than those around you." Maybe, I said. Not thinking much of it. But then the dreams stopped... and I am still upset about it...

My only complaint was that no one kept the gym pool in working order. The thing was often broke...

Psalm23

For years, I had a dream about a very particular school. The kicker was, every time I'd have the dream, someone was wrong with my schedule, and I couldn't read it. It was wet, or smudged, or the printer ink had gone bad... The dream happened so frequently, eventually it triggered the knowledge that I was dreaming, and so I could then do whatever I wanted in the dream. It was awesome. I got to know that place like the back of my hand. And then one day I mentioned the dreams to a friend. She said "maybe your schedule isn't legible because your life is going to be different than those around you." Maybe, I said. Not thinking much of it. But then the dreams stopped... and I am still upset about it...

My only complaint was that no one kept the gym pool in working order. The thing was often broke...

I had that dream of losing my schedule and not knowing which classes to go to in what order before.

Gargovic Malkav

I think I've had more dreams about RF members, but there's only one that comes to mind right now in which I dreamt about @Rival .
In that dream she had the face of a girl but the arms of a man.

Gargovic Malkav

For years, I had a dream about a very particular school. The kicker was, every time I'd have the dream, someone was wrong with my schedule, and I couldn't read it. It was wet, or smudged, or the printer ink had gone bad... The dream happened so frequently, eventually it triggered the knowledge that I was dreaming, and so I could then do whatever I wanted in the dream.

I had that dream of losing my schedule and not knowing which classes to go to in what order before.

Yes, I get dreams like this every once in a while too.
Sometimes I also become aware of it being not real or that I just stop caring at some point about "making it in time" and just start doing whatever I want.

Downside is though that once I'm fully aware I'm dreaming, I can wake up any moment.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Yes, I get dreams like this every once in a while too.
Sometimes I also become aware of it being not real or that I just stop caring at some point about "making it in time" and just start doing whatever I want.

Downside is though that once I'm fully aware I'm dreaming, I can wake up any moment.

Just curious(as any George might be)...

Have you ever eaten while being aware you're dreaming(in the dream)? Someone asked me that the other day, and I can never recall eating, though I did sometimes choose to sit in the cafeteria while other people ate('cause I wanted to talk to the folks sitting at the tables).

Gargovic Malkav

Just curious(as any George might be)...

Have you ever eaten while being aware you're dreaming(in the dream)? Someone asked me that the other day, and I can never recall eating, though I did sometimes choose to sit in the cafeteria while other people ate('cause I wanted to talk to the folks sitting at the tables).

Not while being aware, but I do remember I ate a couple of times in my dreams.
I remember one time I ate chocolate spread of a particular brand and made me feel sick.
I never liked that particular kind of chocolate spread but felt disgusted just thinking about eating it after that dream.

Psalm23

:confused: i hope i behaved

That reminds me of someone who had different dreams about me that were pretty crazy. I was thinking like I wouldn’t do that in real life. One of which in the dream I was told about I was partying pretty wildly and may have been standing on a table at some point and he tells me we’re going home because of how I was acting up.