• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

RF Font

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
I think asking a child may solve the problem...
Gave you a "winner" frube, but I have to say -- I spent my life in technology, but it's been a longish life, and I can barely keep up anymore. Yes, even I'm about ready to turn to savvy youths to help me navigate the technology these days.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Gave you a "winner" frube, but I have to say -- I spent my life in technology, but it's been a longish life, and I can barely keep up anymore. Yes, even I'm about ready to turn to savvy youths to help me navigate the technology these days.

I needed some things switched from computer to computer through all this, and got so frustrated I didn't even know how to communicate what I wanted. My oldest occasionally goes non-verbal, and saw me sputtering and pointing and flapping my hands, and took pity on me... "I understand what you want, Mom" and fixed the problem.