• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

RF Font

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
My old computer is no more, and I've taken over one the kids had but seldom used.

It works fine, but the font on the internet(with RF in particular) is awful, and I struggle to read it. (Though, interestingly, the font in the 'reply' slot is fine, its just when its entered into the site that it gets thick and blurry.)

Any ideas on how to fix this?

(Please be patient with me, I have the tech know-how of your average 93 year old.)

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
My old computer is no more, and I've taken over one the kids had but seldom used.

It works fine, but the font on the internet(with RF in particular) is awful, and I struggle to read it. (Though, interestingly, the font in the 'reply' slot is fine, its just when its entered into the site that it gets thick and blurry.)

Any ideas on how to fix this?

(Please be patient with me, I have the tech know-how of your average 93 year old.)

What operating system does it use?

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Try this...

Now that I've got a speaker...

I'm struggling to figure out which one is the one that's connected to the websites.

The font on the window itself is fine, its just the font on the websites that looks funky.

Like the RF red flag has been almost completely taken over by the number... its all proportioned weird.

I think asking a child may solve the problem...

Sadly, oldest isn't home...

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Find more settings in the menu. It may be on an extra drop-down menu.

Then find appearance

Font selection should be there somewhere

Or... Just seen this.

Press Alt+F.

Select settings

Select appearance on the left of the screen.

Click customize fonts

Select the font you want from drop down menu

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Find more settings in the menu. It may be on an extra drop-down menu.

Then find appearance

Font selection should be there somewhere

Or... Just seen this.

Press Alt+F.

Select settings

Select appearance on the left of the screen.

Click customize fonts

Select the font you want from drop down menu

I customized it and set it all to Arial...

And no font change on RF(or other sites). But I did figure out how to make the flag numeral smaller.

Now I see why my oldest threw his computer out the window. Clearly, that is the answer here.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
Now that I've got a speaker...

I'm struggling to figure out which one is the one that's connected to the websites.

The font on the window itself is fine, its just the font on the websites that looks funky.

It's the browser font that needs changed, then. Hang on and I'll see what I can find.

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
upload_2022-9-3_16-33-39.png