• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

RF beard owners' society

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
The only disadvantage I can think of is... beards tend to moult a lot especially as you get older so you're going to leave a lot of DNA around crime scenes.

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
The only disadvantage I can think of is... beards tend to moult a lot especially as you get older so you're going to leave a lot of DNA around crime scenes.
Sorted.

7D2A6FFF-4BCD-47AB-AD98-0329D4D29EFF.jpeg

Messianic Israelite

Just thought I should mention that scientific studies have proven they are health benefits to having a beard also. See here: https://www.internationalbarbershops.com/post/10-reasons-why-men-should-grow-beards

Yahweh's Law is logical. And science continues to prove it to be. I find when people take a position against it, they become inconsistent.

"The law of Yahweh is perfect, refreshing the soul. The statutes of Yahweh are trustworthy, making wise the simple." (Psalm 19:7)