• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

@Revoltingness ....The most recent really really Dumb Thing

Audie

Veteran Member
Hmmm
kodiak_portrait.jpg

I think I was heavier than that when i was a cub

Time for Q and A;

Q- Don't your claws make an awful clackit -clack when
you are on the keyboard?

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Time for Q and A;

Q- Don't your claws make an awful clackit -clack when
you are on the keyboard?

Yeah, but that is nothing compared to what they do to these cheap keyboards they have these days

mac_keyboard.png

Audie

Veteran Member
Q-what do you eat to get into fighting trim? Salmon and moose
or is it mostly organically grown veggies and berries?

David1967

Premium Member
Oh so this is why RF would not appoint me Beariff of RF

Many of us had been hearing rumors concerning this matter. But with this video proof decided that the title of Bearif should be passed over... for safety sake of course.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
and so far.....no one seems to notice....

you have to be really really dumb.....to post in this thread

Wu Wei

Many of us had been hearing rumors concerning this matter. But with this video proof decided that the title of Bearif should be passed over... for safety sake of course.

But think of how safe the Hallow Halls of RF would be....and of course completely free of any Pick-a-nick basket contamination

David1967

Premium Member
But think of how safe the Hallow Halls of RF would be....and of course completely free of any Pick-a-nick basket contamination

Hmm, speaking along those lines. I accidentally left my garage unlocked yesterday. When I came home from work my freezer had been raided. All my hamburger meat was gone. The only evidence of the thief was a muddy paw print on the patio. You wouldn't know anything about that, would you @Wu Wei?

Wu Wei

Hmm, speaking along those lines. I accidentally left my garage unlocked yesterday. When I came home from work my freezer had been raided. All my hamburger meat was gone. The only evidence of the thief was a muddy paw print on the patio. You wouldn't know anything about that, would you @Wu Wei?

Nope..... what is this Ham...a....burger meat you speak of........
Now if you don't mind..... I have to get back to my grill.....