• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Reviews of www.religiousforums.com

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
It doesn't appear to be in anybody's hands at the moment.

I think the owners put us in the back of their sock drawer and forgot about us.

I'll send one of the kids over. He's known for dumping entire dresser drawers in hopes of finding old business cards.

He'll make them deal with it.

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
You did. Do you think it best I start a thread on it? I was thinking of calling it "10,000 Posts And Still Nothing." Got a nice ring to it.

Its true... 10,000 posts and still nothing, but I accomplished in 10,000 what took you 14,000.

You sure you want to start that one?

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
That's odd. Do you think they're deliberately ignoring you guys, caring only for the intake of ad revenue?
We're a passive income stream for them. People do tend to ignore those unless something goes wrong.

Truth is we haven't been bugging them near as much as we should be.

Shaul

Premium Member
If I gave one review that would be that, very unfortunately, RF does not live up to its claim of being a friendly place for discussion. I truly wish it did. But in my experience it hasn't lived up to its stated purpose as much as it could. It isn't usually a friendly place. I am sorry to say it, but that is my opinion.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
If I gave one review that would be that, very unfortunately, RF does not live up to its claim of being a friendly place for discussion. I truly wish it did. But in my experience it hasn't lived up to its stated purpose as much as it could. It isn't usually a friendly place. I am sorry to say it, but that is my opinion.
*decides not the post in Shaul's birthday thread*

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
How so?