• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Revenge!

Wirey

Fartist
Years ago I had to fire a guy for showing up drunk at work. He jumped in his car and tried to drive home, so the cops arrested him. Great day for that guy.

I just went to a job interview where he was one of the interviewers, and when he got a little contentious the other interviewers asked what was going on, so I told them. Yelling and recriminations followed from all. I doubt I'll be getting the job. Rats. It was 10 minutes from my door.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Years ago I had to fire a guy for showing up drunk at work. He jumped in his car and tried to drive home, so the cops arrested him. Great day for that guy.

I just went to a job interview where he was one of the interviewers, and when he got a little contentious the other interviewers asked what was going on, so I told them. Yelling and recriminations followed from all. I doubt I'll be getting the job. Rats. It was 10 minutes from my door.
At least the interview was fun!

David T

Premium Member

Ha... There are so many analogies and riffs off that one single instance it's crazy funny. That's a monty python skit right there. Hell what did it feel like to be in the middle of a skit? Oh wait I know that one, I experience it daily, I forgot for brief moment. Like when my insane ex.... Oh never mind, she had man hands.

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member

So they got mad at you for telling the truth when asked a question?

Better to know now than later the type of people you would have been working with.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Ha... There are so many analogies and riffs off that one single instance it's crazy funny. That's a monty python skit right there. Hell what did it feel like to be in the middle of a skit? Oh wait I know that one, I experience it daily, I forgot for brief moment. Like when my insane ex.... Oh never mind, she had man hands.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
So they got mad at you for telling the truth when asked a question?

Better to know now than later the type of people you would have been working with.
It might've been Wirey's fault if he went into full Kleeborg mode.
Especially without proper lubrication.

Jumi

My last failed interview I had one of the interviewers just give me a death stare for one hour without asking anything while the other one just slooowly went through the whole job description and then asked if I still wanted the job...

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member

Hehe over 20 years ago when I was young and wild. I used to race people on the interstate. So one night a little black s-10 (almost identical to mine) pulled up and signaled he wanted to run. So off we go! I noticed 2 cops sitting on the ridge in front of us so I let off to slow down. The other guy fueled by his victory kept on going. A few miles down the road one of the cops pulled him over. And I was glad I let off when I did. Anyways a few weeks later I was at work. And a little s-10 pick up pulled up. It looked oddly familar. When the guy came up to report for community service all he said was "Nice truck....a-hole!" Turns out the cop clocked him at 110mph lol!

Jonathan Ainsley Bain

Logical Positivist

Would it not have been better to try and help him with his problem in the first instance?
You could have gained a friend.

Grandliseur

Here is another thing for you to say 'rats' about. Your spelling! Your stated religion is: "God-Fearing Athiest". But, maybe I am just ignorant, and there is something called, 'athiest'. If this is the case, let me know what these people believe. :) I know what an atheist is.

Your story was one of those things in life that is funny without being actually funny. ;)