• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Revelation from the Creator

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Thomas Alva Edison.

I son. Deva. Last maoh..no home.

Electricity. The inventor destroyer men.

I drive using listening to machine only...a radio. Transmitter receiver. I go under streaming electrical lines not much mass as electricity. I lose the radio.

Men said oohhh...I got zapped using telecommunications. Electricity in heavens.

So did it blow up heat the Morse machine? Yes.

Do you get told don't use telecommunications in lightning?

Yes...it blows up burns out telecommunications.

Is the heavens answer.

Study near electrical towers. Light globes can light up. Humans dying from cancer living near towers. Advised already. Direct advice.

Theist. I'll hold position I a self thought but force I ...fixed from above down owned to earth fixed. Channel.

My machine I pretend owns space hole sink on earth position body mass as Infinite.

However earth O rotates so I theoried in a fixed position would traverse through day sky night sky nothing like each other.

My intent fix it rigid.

Rigid law a stone rock mass only.

In pretend only my machine is earth.

Sun law. Mass consumes itself in a fixed position. Goes away non fixed into infinity. Star.

Told all natural realities first.

Ignores all realities of first human only advices.

Man science coder is the maths Inventor namer of all things. Coded life's destroyer.

Proven his living reality of his no man is God choices.

Men's claim. Biology is mechanical first. In mechanics I can only invent a safe mutual suitable invention. Closest to biology as health.

I however don't listen to my owned advice is my humans legal religious teaching.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Thank you for sharing you view. I believe you are wrong and when scrutinized the biblical scriptures demonstrate that, although written by human authors, were inspired and orchestrated by God, the Creator of heaven and earth.
All the other religions say the same about their scriptures. Had you been born into one of their cultures, you would be, too. :shrug:

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Of course. It's vanity; said, anyway,
to be Satan's favourite vice.
Vanity says a human science theist.

Studying humans consciousness.

Claiming it's a scientific maths code.

Humans looks at human first noticed behaviour humans bio vanity is destructive.

He's destructive in wisdom says a theist coder. He only however thinks by false theist science language. His memories no longer mother father. Just theist maths codes. Human baby life adult.

Instead of saying I told myself as human human self reflection being vain kills you by your bad choices. I tried to make it math.

What a self possessed science destroyer mind does.

F1fan

Veteran Member
Actually, it’s a very high standard; a standard which only Christ has and can meet.
Well then there are no true Christians. I asked you waht makes a true Christian versus a fake Christian, and your reply was that true Christians believe that Jesus is their savior. I noted that that is a very low standard since all Christians believe this idea. You come back with this claim, that only Jesus can believe that Jesus is the savior? If that's the case (which it isn't, because what you said is easy for Chriostians to do, believe Jesus is their savior) then there are no true Christians, and all of them are fake, including you.

I'll give yu the opportunity to review all this and adjust your claims. But as is your statements are incoherent and absurd.

That is the reason the Bible makes it clear that everyone falls short of God’s moral standard and the only way to reach such a high standard is through trusting Christ and being born again to new life in His perfect holy, righteous. Of course, this means one changes their focus from pride and selfishness to serving others as in the examples you have; helping the poor, serving at food kitchens or homeless shelters, giving to charities, etc. I previously posted scriptures for you distinguishing the difference between the fruits (attitudes & behaviors) from the works of the flesh. This would certainly be demonstrated in the way a Christian treats others. I very clearly said that their are fake Christian; those who claim to be Christians, yet their lives are not submitted to Christ and their words/actions are not Christ like.
You aren't making any sense here. I still have no idea what it means to submit yourself to Christ. You gloss over the teachings of Jesus and focus on the belief and ideals, which of course no Christian can really get right since you fll short. The odd thing is why God made humans so flawed but has standards they can't meet. Sounds foolish for a God to do.

I think the Bible presents honest information concerning the pride and selfish nature of humans beings and the extent of harm that can cause.
It also reveals the way to find freedom and a transformed life in Christ, which is demonstrated by real change in a real Christian’s life. If you want to read about the lives of real Christians, look up and read the biographies of; Amy Carmichael, Corrie ten Boom, Harriet Tubman, Fredrick Douglas, George Mueller and there are so many others.
Too bad the influence doesn't work on more people, just celebrities.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Don't self idolate.

One of the ....you are all still ignoring the teaching of holy first father's. He didn't self idolate he was father.

Jesus Baha'i updated...in the future you'll learn new advice from man the father gods father of recorded humans water body. Separated in heavens old science cause.

Moses Jesus same advice. Old attack as data said don't rebuild technology.

History America. Origin all life destroyed in earth. Moses pyramid science attack was Jesus too. Once.

Twice in your country.

New collider theist from America memory. Indian father said you'll Nuke America. Direct to you. Invader life.

Reasoned it happened twice in America history on earth.

One celled water mass owning water microbes of all living bodies. Father's recorded carbon cell replace microbes recording. Already.

God the father now warns you all.

Yes says scientists at NASA I want it's contacts.... what for?

To keep my machine safe.

Saved machine..then he saved a reaction. Man's control only.

Okay science is science as science by humans for humans... human man's all saying's on earth Rock...is a human?

Yes. Exact.

Is rock a human?

No.

Is rock sciences god... yes.

Okay you hence conscious aware first. Natural man. State beyond any doubt my god earth rock first science needs heavens waters above to save it.

To save it being rock.

Does nuclear mass as dust removed involves weakening of ground mass. Yes.

First collider experiments. Gases nuclear chemical spraying. All overheating natural heavens.

Earth opens sink holes everywhere new holes.

Is it Jesus?

No.

Why isn't it revelations Jesus?

As 2012 in natural sun earth space infinity law was going to return Jesus new cloud mass volume above body heavens mass returned.

Did he theory the advice how to own a machine Jesus? Of course he did.

No it's not Jesus says rational humans.

Rational as human body life as bio sacrifice.... is evil.

Now have a listen how many humans proclaim human sacrifice saved human life?

Outright lying.

False Christ teachings. Theist science father mind. Would return with humans spruking false satanisms as humans when mind re evolved...future is now.

Ask God mind human. What does our father say?

Vacuum void opened. Not Jesus the man. Was holy mother body that took down burning sacrificing hole making sin occur body...took it away. Void vacuum law.

No man is God teaching exact.

Wrapped bound it cooling it burning gases as the man deceased burning images appeared evilly then disappeared. Life was saved.

Not by any man. By vacuum opening into space ..a space hole.

Reasoned....as it stayed opened after UFO mass was removed by infinity law.

Why mass ground water evaporation is involved...sheets of water.

What happened everywhere else on earth in that moment?

I don't know but would conclude everything everywhere as all things were being attacked. And sacrificed.

As all previous cooling would be removed too.

Hence when clouds are proclaimed a heavens god it meant only a heavens god not a man ever...no man biology is up in heavens it's only sky.

And cattle mutilated a cow God earning first.... blood gone... tongues gone... organs gone in heavens phenomena. The cow God has warned all human Satanists the science community is just humans.... you are all hypocrite liars.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Carbon mass man's I want mass is by numbers.

As infinity isn't a number.

To own reaction numbers...to own machine numbers...you only ever apply numbers.

Said as greed. I want Infinity.

So a planetoid sun carbon mass sits in deep.space said father where burning of mass in space laws is. Stopped law carbon in mass exact.

Men on earth heat abominated earths space heavens ....so as the sun leaves hot space so does earth. Imbalances.... Infinite law stretch contract alters.

It can't hold carbon mass fixed in infinity laws.

So space brings it back. Comes back first not burning and not by light travel.

It goes into an eye in stars as an opening. in a star. Ignited.

The eye of God O mass..is not RA. It's all life destroyed on earth equals greed equals man's greed.

It comes ignited to hit anything it hits.

How men on earth changed dimensional universal laws themselves. As a theist and a human on earth. Before.

That mans memory sure makes him a powerful God man theist. Universal cosmic God man mind.

Says memories. Man I began new life myself by carbon mass as man inventor. Old memories where all star fall and UFO war stories came from by man the storyteller.

Believes as he caused it.

He does in fact recant dimensional universal shift from his you're only a human on earths mind.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Earth as mass man in science said was first in space. It owned all rocks mass gases. Planet position.

Is where CH spirits that arise out of it came from.

Humans in one word as a name using letters titled is species named human all the same.

When you only believe in family all humans are humans.

When you're a scientific coder liar of theist humans it only inferred maths. You infer a belief you can track anti Christ as total BS as only Christ exists. To a themed evolved Christ person human a Christian.

When you confessed claiming you made it disappear CH spirit anti means just caused heat from cold gases owned removal. Body gone.

As you have to realise that theists think that codes exist in the bible describing a God type. By letters in secret words.

So you then have to ask the scientist why do you use letters as a liturgy to explain a thesis of scientific conditions? Only by men.

CH gases are absolute and don't evolve in gods rock laws.

A human uses consciousness. To describe terms.

I believe in Christ's presence.
As a self action a human who believes is by my doing function is Christian. I'm not a scientist first advice.

My doing function is any choice I make as a human I claim is righteous ..so at times it actually isn't. As I use titles to want to hurt other humans beliefs.

Historic did a human need to preach CH gases? No.

It's why humans wanted to hurt families beliefs.

As once family wasn't religious or scientific caused attacked. To use titles against other humans.

Why humans first.
Why humans practice science second theisms.
Why human life hurt third.
How religious laws ensued after about science causes.

InChrist

Free4ever
Well then there are no true Christians. I asked you waht makes a true Christian versus a fake Christian, and your reply was that true Christians believe that Jesus is their savior. I noted that that is a very low standard since all Christians believe this idea. You come back with this claim, that only Jesus can believe that Jesus is the savior? If that's the case (which it isn't, because what you said is easy for Chriostians to do, believe Jesus is their savior) then there are no true Christians, and all of them are fake, including you.
I did not say, “only Jesus can believe Jesus is the Savior “. I said,
through trusting Christ and being born again to new life in His perfect holy, righteous“... meaning that when one believes/fully trusts in Christ, then His righteousness is applied to their life.

You aren't making any sense here. I still have no idea what it means to submit yourself to Christ. You gloss over the teachings of Jesus and focus on the belief and ideals, which of course no Christian can really get right since you fll short. The odd thing is why God made humans so flawed but has standards they can't meet. Sounds foolish for a God to do.

To submit to Christ means simply to obey. For example, if a Christian really believes in the existence and living Presence of Jesus Christ they will care about living for, pleasing and obeying their loving Savior who gave His life to rescue them. This kind of moment by moment belief and obedience to Christ gives strength in daily life and through temptations. I don’t gloss over the teachings of Jesus, but the biblical fact is that real faith in Christ has real life practical applications affecting one’s own thoughts and actions, as well as producing Christlike love and behavior toward others; helping neighbors, caring for the poor, sharing the love of Jesus, etc.

We are flawed simply because we are not God, we are not infinite. Only God is perfect. God offers us the choice to remain as we are or receive perfection through Christ.

InChrist

Free4ever
All the other religions say the same about their scriptures. Had you been born into one of their cultures, you would be, too. :shrug:
Yet, many, many thousands of people born in those other cultures and Ramon other religions have come to know and trust Jesus as their Savior, even despite severe persecution.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Mass mess body returns predicted MAF million acres feet. From man's science origin earth technology attack,

Why walking involves Christ. In science it meant the earth revolves one whole turn. Pretending about the whole earth as one man theist.

Infinity 00000 zero law.
Earths heavens.

CH gases above will by pressurised above space cooling star mass in burning position. Reappear in 2012 body returned.

Ask a man thinker of words....space law womb zero...
Nothing in it...empty. Exact thought statement.

Ask about a mass gas heavens?

No numbers as it's not maths.

Number law 01 reflects 23456789 10.

23456789 is not earths heavens.

Womb zero 0 empty owns gas mass the answer. Filled up. Was hot now gone density portion of a gas. Space is absolute in cold gas. No numbers.

Never knew.

No 1 above.

Use of the word mass lies.

You misquote its purpose 1 in 0 zero is O planet earth only. Exact.

The word a heavens was exact.

Warning to every single human put into diction ary.

The maths sophist in word use coerces cons his cunning contrivance.

Don't believe the satanist. All theists. All scientists.

All humans are created mutual and equal.
The reason for sacrificed non equal non mutual humans is....science the rich man is a criminal murderer in past and present...exact.

A teaching for all humans. Legal status.

Law on earth said family is absolute. Belongs as humans to zero law only.

F1fan

Veteran Member
I did not say, “only Jesus can believe Jesus is the Savior “. I said,
through trusting Christ and being born again to new life in His perfect holy, righteous“... meaning that when one believes/fully trusts in Christ, then His righteousness is applied to their life.
I was asking you what makes a "true Christian" and you gave me the standard of belief that Jesus was savior. I said that was a low and easy standard and you replied with the bit I quoted, that only Jesus could meet the standard.

You seem to have gotten lost in our dialog. I want to know what makes a true Christian versus a fake Christian in practical terms.

To submit to Christ means simply to obey. For example, if a Christian really believes in the existence and living Presence of Jesus Christ they will care about living for, pleasing and obeying their loving Savior who gave His life to rescue them.
What does all this mean in real terms? This just sounds like nonsese. rescue from what? Obviously Jesus saves no one from cancer, or an airplane crash, or sousal abuse, etc. So what does jesus rescue a believe from, and it be real, not imagined?

I'm an atheist and have no belief that I need to be rescued, so what are Christians being told that they need rescuing?

This kind of moment by moment belief and obedience to Christ gives strength in daily life and through temptations. I don’t gloss over the teachings of Jesus, but the biblical fact is that real faith in Christ has real life practical applications affecting one’s own thoughts and actions, as well as producing Christlike love and behavior toward others; helping neighbors, caring for the poor, sharing the love of Jesus, etc.
Yet atheists can manage their own thoughts with basic disciline they learn. Why depend on Jesus, which from what we can see does not intervene in peoples lives directly?

We are flawed simply because we are not God, we are not infinite. Only God is perfect. God offers us the choice to remain as we are or receive perfection through Christ.
It's true humans are flawed, but we do have cognitive tools that reduce errors and poor judgment. I suggest belief in religious concepts is not sound thinking.

And no God is known to exist. I could claim that God has blonde hair and blue eyes, and makes excellent nachos, and can you refute that? Theists, like yourself, make all sorts of claims about agod yet offer not a single bit of credible evidence that you are correct. What if I took the word of Muslims that Jesus was just a prophet, not savior? If I rejected your claims what actual facts can you offer that Jesus is actually savior? We all know there isn't any facts, only a religious tradition that is passed down and adopted by new generations of believers.

Muffled

Jesus in me
I believe the Bible has what God wants it to have and some of it as in parables is fiction. I believe God has given us a myriad of sources for information , some good and some bad.

Muffled

Jesus in me
What historians have found out about it.
It's a collection of texts from many authors, most of them written down in the third century BC and the late first and early second century AD. The collection hasn't been compiled before the fourth century. The character of the texts is mostly fictional with some mention of historical events.

I believe that proves what stupid people historians are.

Muffled

Jesus in me
As far as I'm aware, there's only one book in The Bible which claims to have been revealed to it's author in the sense that, for example, Muslims believe the Quran to have been revealed to Mohamed. That book being Revelation.

I believe the problem is that The Revelation of Jesus is not very revealing. Just as the Qur'an does not always start with the word "say" which indicates the angel is speaking, so the Bible has places where God is speaking directly and other places where men are speaking hopefully with allegiance to God in their writing.

Audie

Veteran Member
I believe the problem is that The Revelation of Jesus is not very revealing. Just as the Qur'an does not always start with the word "say" which indicates the angel is speaking, so the Bible has places where God is speaking directly and other places where men are speaking hopefully with allegiance to God in their writing.
Ie neither is well written