• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Returning with arms wide open

EnhancedSpirit

High Priestess
Oh, I have missed you all soooooo much. My life has been complete chaos. Forced to move in the name of progress. It has been almost 3 months, but it feels like a lifetime since I have talked to you all. I can't wait to catch up with everyone. Hope all is well. Hope all had Happy Holidays.

*Big hugs to everyone*

Love you bunches,
T

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
EnhancedSpirit said:
Oh, I have missed you all soooooo much. My life has been utter chaos. Forced to move in the name of progress. It has been almost 3 months, but it feels like a lifetime since I have talked to you all. I can't wait to catch up with everyone. Hope all is well. Hope all had Happy Holidays.

Love you bunches,
T
Hey, EH, Lovely to see you back! Hope you had a good Christmas, and that all's well with you and yours!;)

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Welcome back!

What of this forced move? Is everything allright now? Are you properly settled in to a new place?

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
Lovely to see you are back
Hope every thing is going well

Terry________________________
Blessed are the pure of heart, they shall behold their God.

Bishka

Veteran Member
Welcome back. I came in your absence. My name is Becky and I'm LDS. Hope to get to know you!

QTpi

Mischevious One
Hi, EnhancedSpirit! Welcome back!!! It is so good to see you again. I hope everything is going well with you and your family.

turk179

I smell something....
ES! I am so glad you are back. I have truly missed your posts.Will be looking forward to seeing them again.