• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Returning Noob (lol)

FyreBrigidIce

Returning Noob
Merry Meet and hello from a returning OLD member. It has been a quite a few years since I have been active on here, Hence the Noob reference of myself. I consider myself an Eclectic pagan. I do not eat babies. I do not sacrifice virgins (well, not in the way the negative stereotypes suggest anyways), but I do practice Witchcraft. Although I lean heavily towards the Celtic Pantheon and believe right now I am drawn to The Morrighan as the Goddess I am most called to ask for help with my life right now, I honor all Gods and Goddesses and a persons right to worship as they see fit for themselves. I consider myself more Spiritual than religious. I am refocusing on my spiritual life and rebuilding my personal life after a major choice I made for my own well-being. I hope to be active in here again to learn from others and to offer my own insights.

:grinning: Blessed Be :grinning:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Greetings!

Electric pagan? Interesting!
Have some treats....
400px-Componentes.JPG