• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Return of Jesus

firedragon

Veteran Member
A King & Angel in Hebrew sound like 'Malak'.

H4427
מלך
mâlak
maw-lak'
A primitive root; to reign; inceptively to ascend the throne; causatively to induct into royalty; hence (by implication) to take counsel: - consult, X indeed, be (make, set a, set up) king, be (make) queen, (begin to, make to) reign (-ing), rule, X surely.

H4397
מלאך
mal'âk
mal-awk'
From an unused root meaning to despatch as a deputy; a messenger; specifically of God, that is, an angel (also a prophet, priest or teacher): - ambassador, angel, king, messenger.

The Quran 43:77 said the same as Yeshua said, those who do not accept the Messiah as King, get removed from reality at Judgement Day (Luke 19:27).

In my opinion. :innocent:

That's completely untrue. There is nothing about jesus speaking here in verse 77. Its god. And if you know the pluralis majestatis used in the previous verse as hum. Two words after malik it says rab and everyone knows rab is god. Absolutely misinterpreted.

Also, what is this malik being an angel? Malaika is angel. Not malik. Malik is either king or owner depending in the alif.

Pastek

Sunni muslim
So how do you interpret Wa

There's a lot of "wa" in the Quran for many other verses, it doesn't change the sense.

Beother. Whether he died or he didny is a completely different discussion and it will derail the topic.

No it's not.
How can you say that ?
We were talking about people of the Book who believe/d or not about Jesus before his death/the Hour and you don't want to talk about this "death".

that was an important verse as for many of us it means that it didn't happen yet.
You try to avoid the question because you don't know how to answer concerning this verse.

I have no problem that you have a different view, my problem is that you don't want to be clear for not having to answer at some precise points.[/QUOTE]

firedragon

Veteran Member
I know and there's a lot of it in many verses, you was the one asking me about it.
What did you mean about asking me about it ? It doesn't change anything

I never asked a wa. Lol. Bro, you're mistaken. I didnt even quote a so called wa. Of course the word 'and' doesnt change anything.

You didnt understand it. Be patient. Go back and read again.

Pastek

Sunni muslim
I never asked a wa. Lol. Bro, you're mistaken. I didnt even quote a so called wa. Of course the word 'and' doesnt change anything.

You didnt understand it. Be patient. Go back and read again.

You know if there's something i dislike concerning debates/conversations is when people like to play riddles.
Just be clear that's all I'm asking.
You said " what about the Wa" well we know that "wa" means "and" ....... so ?
What's your point ? If you think you weren't clear or i didn't understand (ME) something - that maybe seems obvious for you -, just be kind enought to explain.

That will avoid both of us to loose our time.
Thanks

firedragon

Veteran Member
You know if there's something i dislike concerning debates/conversations is when people like to play riddles.
Just be clear that's all I'm asking.
You said " what about the Wa" well we know that "wa" means "and" ....... so ?
What's your point ? If you think you weren't clear or i didn't understand (ME) something - that maybe seems obvious for you -, just be kind enought to explain.

That will avoid both of us to loose our time.
Thanks

Peace.

Pastek

Sunni muslim
A King & Angel in Hebrew sound like 'Malak'.

From an unused root meaning to despatch as a deputy; a messenger; specifically of God, that is, an angel (also a prophet, priest or teacher): - ambassador, angel, king, messenger.

The Quran 43:77 said the same as Yeshua said, those who do not accept the Messiah as King, get removed from reality at Judgement Day (Luke 19:27).

In this verse Malik as a name is wrote :
مالك‎

While Malik as king is (and it's not wrote like that in the verse) :
ملك

And Malak as angel :
ملاك

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
Which verse has Malik as a name?
It has been translated as a name in most versions, sometimes as 'master'; never as 'King' (from it's Hebraic contexts; not because of the Arabic).

43:77 And they will call, "O Malik, let your Lord put an end to us!" He will say, "Indeed, you will remain."

Which according to my understanding of contexts in religious texts globally, is the whole point:

The Messiah is both a religious leader, and spiritual 'King' of God's people.

Those who reject the Messiah as King, are to be removed at Judgement Day; just like those who reject the things of God in the past, they are to be removed like Pharaoh.

43:55-56 And We made them a precedent and an example for the later peoples. And when they angered Us, We took retribution from them and drowned them all.

Last edited:

Pastek

Sunni muslim
Which according to my understanding of contexts in religious texts globally, is the whole point:

The Messiah is both a religious leader, and spiritual 'King' of God's people.

Those who reject the Messiah as King, are to be removed at Judgement Day

Did Jesus said that himself ?

firedragon

Veteran Member
It has been translated as a name in most versions, sometimes as 'master', never as 'King'.

43:77 And they will call, "O Malik, let your Lord put an end to us!" He will say, "Indeed, you will remain."

Mate. Malik with an alif is always, eternally, forever, master or owner. Malik with a madda is always, eternally, king.

You said Malik is never translated king?? But master? Do you even know how stupid that statement sounds? Its two different words. Malik with alif and Malik with Damma alone are two different words meaning owner or master and king respectively.

Its perfectly alright not to know a language. Just that dont make statements as if you do.

wizanda

Premium Member
Did Jesus said that himself ?
If we compare the events in Quran 43:60-77, it is like the King coming in Matthew 25:31-46.

Luke 19:27 But bring those enemies of mine who didn’t want me to reign over them here, and kill them before me.’”

Matthew 13:41-42 The Son of Man will send out his angels, and they will gather out of his Kingdom all things that cause stumbling, and those who do iniquity, (42) and will cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be weeping and the gnashing of teeth.

Matthew 13:49-50 So will it be in the end of the world. The angels will come and separate the wicked from among the righteous, (50) and will cast them into the furnace of fire. There will be the weeping and the gnashing of teeth.”

wizanda

Premium Member
Do you even know how stupid that statement sounds?
As stating from the Hebrew, and the contexts globally, that are applied to the Messiah being a spiritual King; will edit it to include not because of the Arabic - since you clearly weren't paying attention to the conversation we were all in. :oops:

wizanda

Premium Member
In the Kalki Purana, and Revelation the King comes fighting people with the words of his mouth before the end of time; which then correlates the same idea in the Quran 43:60-77, Matthew 25:31-46, etc.

wizanda

Premium Member
Irrelevant.
The correlation of the data proves that the person is the same in all the religious texts; then identifies criteria that will take place overall, so we can pinpoint a timeline, and events.

Since the understanding of events is so faulty, the only way to show what is taking place is to use many versions of the same event, to show the same thing - It is called using a Scientific Method.

In 43:60-77 we can show that is the 2nd coming, and 43:56-59 is the 1st...

Explain where you don't accept this?

Yet at a guess is: don't accept reincarnation, that Christ died, believe Christ isn't coming back as there is no warning to mankind, etc...

We can justify most faulty understandings people have from the Quran, if people are patient to look at the details.

It helps learning to meditate when we pray, Salat is about connection - it creates inner peace (patience) then.

firedragon

Veteran Member
The correlation of the data proves that the person is the same in all the religious texts; then identifies criteria that will take place overall, so we can pinpoint a timeline, and events.

Since the understanding of events is so faulty, the only way to show what is taking place is to use many versions of the same event, to show the same thing - It is called using a Scientific Method.

In 43:60-77 we can show that is the 2nd coming, and 43:56-59 is the 1st...

Explain where you don't accept this?

Yet at a guess is: don't accept reincarnation, that Christ died, believe Christ isn't coming back as there is no warning to mankind, etc...

We can justify most faulty understandings people have from the Quran, if people are patient to look at the details.

It helps learning to meditate when we pray, Salat is about connection - it creates inner peace (patience) then.

It doesnt. Please read and understand. Comments, and the set of verses you are quoting again. Go back and read.

Cheers.

wizanda

Premium Member
It doesnt. Please read and understand. Comments, and the set of verses you are quoting again. Go back and read.
Considering I've known since birth I'm sent from Heaven with a sacred name in all religions, and I'm busy explaining to you verses in the Quran, as you don't already accept prophecy within it; is crazy on my part to then repeat it.

Currently we'd never let anyone into Paradise who is so argumentative; a Muslim is someone who is humble, and willing to question the texts.

Like I started justifying each line for you in the texts; yet you don't actually want to understand from the Messiah - so there isn't much point trying to explain it in detail.

firedragon

Veteran Member
Considering I've known since birth I'm sent from Heaven with a sacred name in all religions, and I'm busy explaining to you verses in the Quran, as you don't already accept prophecy within it; is crazy on my part to then repeat it.

Currently we'd never let anyone into Paradise who is so argumentative; a Muslim is someone who is humble, and willing to question the texts.

Like I started justifying each line for you in the texts; yet you don't actually want to understand from the Messiah - so there isn't much point trying to explain it in detail.

Pls go back and read.