• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Return of Jesus(pbuh)-My question to Ahmadiyya

Farrukh

As Allah says in the Holy Quran Chapter 4 Surah Nisa verses 157-158:
(157) That they (The Jews) said (in boast) "We killed Christ Jesus, the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah"; but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them and those who differ therein are full of doubts with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow. For of a surety they killed him not.
158 Nay! Allah raised him (Jesus Christ) up unto Himself; and Allah is Exalted in Power Wise.

according to a Hadith of Sahih Bukhari, Narrated by Abu Huraira,
The Messenger of Allah (saws) said, "By Him (Allah) in Whose Hands my soul is, surely (Jesus,) the son of Mary will soon descend among you, and will judge mankind justly (as a Just Ruler); he will break the Cross, and kill the pigs, and there will be no Jizya (i.e. taxation taken from non-Muslims). Money will be in abundance so that nobody will accept it, and a single prostration to Allah (in prayer) will be better than the whole world and whatever is in it." Abu Huraira added "If you wish, you can recite (this verse of the Holy Book): 'And there is none Of the people of the Scriptures (Jews and Christians) But must believe in him (i.e Jesus as an Apostle of Allah and a human being) before his death. And on the Day of Judgment He will be a witness Against them." (4.159)

there are many other Ahadith that mentions coming of Jesus (pbuh), now my question is,
Wasn't it disrespect of Prophet of God (Jesus may peace be upon him) that millions of people were waiting for Him and a man came and said, oh That Prophet had died long ago. isn't it ridiculous? The place from where Islam spread in the whole world, most sacred place for Muslims is banned for Ahmadiyya.

Last edited: