• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

rethinking things

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
I'm not sure where I am on the matter of theism concerning the "Prince of Darkness".

Since invoking the Black Flame of Set, and doing much research, a reawakening of creativity has occurred unlike anything I've experienced in a long time.

This coincided with knowing and correcting the cause of some ongoing sickness, and thus my mind and body are improving in tandem.

It wouldn't be very logical for the "origin of consciousness" not to be "alive" in some sense of the term. But as Mr. Spock might say, "Fascinating. Pure energy. Pure thought. Totally incorporeal. Not life as we know it at all."

But then, has Set become so abstract that it has become more of a law of nature than an actual deity? Am I going too far with all of this?

Kinda confused, could use some guidance here.

My advice is not to overthink things for this can lead to burnout. Perhaps take some time off and think things through slowly over a couple of months, never rush yourself, be prudent at this time.

Onyx

Premium Member
My advice is not to overthink things for this can lead to burnout. Perhaps take some time off and think things through slowly over a couple of months, never rush yourself, be prudent at this time.
Good advice, thank you. I'll let the answers come as they may.

Sutekh

Priest of Odin
Premium Member
At times I may feel as if I am communicating subjectively. For some reason I tend to focus on the subjective universe then the objective universe. At times I may feel the need to cause destruction on nature itself, at times I may feel the need to find out what is happening to me. This is perhaps strange, but I have been more in the lines of atheism ever since, however I feel as if I am starting to believe in a dark force including Set. I still would not consider myself a Setian, but I have sensed as if my mind has become perhaps dark inside spiritually.

Last edited:

Ahanit

Since invoking the Black Flame of Set, and doing much research, a reawakening of creativity has occurred unlike anything I've experienced in a long time.
I know this times of working, where the Creativity came to a point that you are not able to follow as fast as the ideas came to your mind
This coincided with knowing and correcting the cause of some ongoing sickness, and thus my mind and body are improving in tandem.
And this is allways a known step

It seems to me that you are on a point of your path with deep insight in your higher self. in your Ka. The problem is that the unknown parts of your self are including so much knowledge and Energy, your body and your ba is not able to work with. Now you have to find the balance between your search for more and your health.

When i come to this point I go to the step of "It will happen" I accept the Limits of my Mortal parts and end the Collection of Knowledge for some time. I recapitulate what i have found and how I can use it for changing my live. THe recapitulation is the Anchor of the new within the Mortal existance. And When I am ready with this step I go forward to "introduce the solution" and remanifest. That means I speak out what I found and feel free to "Die" with the knowledge that I have gone forward. This turn at the path of Xepher ends while a new one begins.
The remanifestation means also that the extremly high Creativity vanishes, but Body and Ba are now able to heal, bevore I reach this intensive state of Being again on the Path.

It is on you to choose what to do next, but I think it is sensful to take what you have reached and prepare for the remanifestation before your health became to bad ;)

Onyx

Premium Member
After reading some of my recent posts concerning Satan, I'm going to give myself a :facepalm: and drop the term from my vocabulary altogether. It has gotten too confusing in it's various meanings.

I'm working on this "planets" project, which I feel strongly inspired to do, but am waiting until it is complete to apply meaning to it. I have a number of these stone spheres but only a couple of suitable stands for them right now.

Xeper.

flame1.jpg

flame2.jpg

Onyx

Premium Member
Whoa, you are making these?

It's an ongoing project of mine. The idea is to have a number of internally-lit supports to set the "planets" upon. I have 9 or 10 stones now, but only 2 metal supports. Hoping to acquire 5 in total. (The one shown is an old steel gear of some sort.)

They look pretty cool in the dark, a visual treat of sorts.

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
It's an ongoing project of mine. The idea is to have a number of internally-lit supports to set the "planets" upon. I have 9 or 10 stones now, but only 2 metal supports. Hoping to acquire 5 in total. (The one shown is an old steel gear of some sort.)

They look pretty cool in the dark, a visual treat of sorts.

Did you get the stones from somewhere specific?

Onyx

Premium Member
Amazon, check PM's for a link to the seller I've gotten most of these from.

Onyx

Premium Member
Forsaken at the Gates of Iniquity,
I have Illuminated the Black Flame.
And carry it now across the Abyss of Doubt,
Into the Realms of the Prince of Darkness.

I, the Black Magician of Set,
Shall gain Mastery over the Mundane.
For I am not merely a Beast,
but Knowledge and Will incarnate.

By many Names you have been Called,
Yet remain Unknown.
Except to those of Superior Minds,
The Chosen of Set.

Betwixt these Black Walls,
My Glory is Revealed.
The Flames of Hell shall Enshrine my Will,
And burn Higher Evermore.

Last edited:

Onyx

Premium Member
By that most Ancient Name of Set
I enter into the Realms of the Prince of Darkness
And shall Drink from the Grail with Impunity
As I become One with the Eternal Master

I, Chosen of Set
Renounce all Fear and Doubt
And Reclaim that which is Rightly Mine
The Gift of the Black Flame

I, Mindful of Set
Meditate upon Him, as He Thinks of Me
My Higher Self shall be made Manifest
And become Unlimited in His Presence

I, Honored of Set
Have Risen above the Mundane
My Altar of Glory has taken Form
In the Shadow of the Great Pentagram

I, Brother of Set
Shall not Bend My Knee nor Drop My Eye
For His Strength is Mine
And no Creature shall Stand against His Will

I, Black Magician of Set
Beckon the Gates of Hell to Open Wide
Woe to the Cosmos
As My Will Comes Forth into Being​

Last edited:

Onyx

Premium Member
pentagram_icon.png

I Stand Amidst the Splendor
Of the Great Pentagram of Set

And Call Forth its Mysteries
To be Magnificently Revealed

May its Points Pierce
The Fabric of the Space and Time

May its Angles Reshape
Chaos into Perfect Order

May its Glorious Alignment
Bring Balance to the Universe

May its Eternal Beauty
Bloom Forever in the Mind

Last edited:

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
The degree system of the Temple of Set is quite fascinating. The I* Setian and II* Adept are connected in that they are approached and worked towards directly by the Initiate. The III* + are degrees of the Setian Priesthood and cannot be worked towards directly. Each degree is the recognition of one's attainment of a higher, more refined State of Being. The Adept has demonstrated his proficiency in the Black Arts and lives his life as a competent effective Black Magickian exploring and mastering the great work of life in his own individual and unique ways.

The degrees of the Priesthood of Set III* + are ordained by Set, the Prince of Darkness, and Him alone. This ordination is sensed and recognized by other brethren of the Setian Priesthood. For example, an Adept II*, through their own individual magickal work may attract the attention of Set himself, who may give special attention to them and begin Working with them on an individual bases. This sacred bond between Set and the Black Magickian can and does, at times, begin long before one enters Set's Earthly Temple. It is Set sensing the majesty of the Gift of the Black Flame within certain individual beings and Him consecrating them as one of His Own.

Xeper and Remanifest.
/Adramelek\

Last edited:

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
I've posted this before but it's something I won't top.

Greetings to Khepri who created himself, who comes into being in thy name of Khepri. I have come into being. Nephthys praises me: “you have equipped yourself as the Great-in-magic, Set. Nothing is lacking in thee, nothing ceases with thee. You are more glorious and powerful than the gods of Egypt and their spirits. You are equipped as Set, who mightily broke forth. Set, who is more powerful than his father. If you go Horus goes, if you speak Set speaks.”

Horus has caused me to recognize Set in myself without him getting away, to seize the hand of Set without him escaping. My arms are like those of Set when he ascends and lifts himself to the sky. I have escaped the day of my death as Set escaped the day of his death. I am as Set, who once suffered want and decided to live on the being of every god, who ate their entrails when they were full of magic. I send Khonsu to slaughter the gods and bring me their entrails, Khonsu is the messenger I send forth to punish. I have thrown Osiris to the ground, I have left Horus behind me. Nuit opens the heavens to me and places me among the imperishable stars. I look down upon Osiris, I stand far from him. I am not of them, I shall not be of them. Let not Osiris come in his evil coming, do not open your arms for him, let him be gone.

I ascend to the heavens and the heavens rejoice for me. The earth quakes for me, the storm roars for me. I howl like Set and the doors of heaven open for me between the two thighs of Nuit. Set and Nephthys announce me to the gods: “he has come as an imperishable spirit, if he wishes your death you shall die.”​