• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Rethinking evolution

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Are you proposing thats not self evident? Thats actually not my problem. You are asking me to present evidence without qualifying exactly how that might work out. I could say the oldest instrument is a 5 note flute. Which btw is the oldest instrument discovered at 42,000 years old.

You could say thats stupid and all i would have to say is prove it, since you can show zero evidence my statement would appear reasoned. But in fact its not remotely reasoned since its self evident that a drum is much much older.

We are always infering regardless so the "show evidence" is a straw man. I would go furthet and state i am correct by elimination of arfuements against it in the original post. Evolution the himan narrative has zero objective aspect to it because evolution determines human thinking not human thinking determines evolution. Thats a fact and thats sound science everthing else is pseudo science nonsense.

Ok, you cannot back up your claim, instead you throw in straw men and waffle. I now know what to expect as do others and we are done here

David T

Premium Member
Ok, you cannot back up your claim, instead you throw in straw men and waffle. I now know what to expect as do others and we are done here
Does evolutionary theory need a rethink?

Since you seem dead set on i am not sure exactly what neo darwinism here is another article. Again neo darwinism is rather narrow and actually pretty stupid at a fundemental level. Btw i havent invoked religion or god or magic in any fashion. You on the other have insisted the narrative is what fixed? established? Writte In stine? The bible? Based on evolution thats impossible. You cant have it both ways where the narrative is objective to the topic.. Bad science actually.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

Since you seem dead set on i am not sure exactly what neo darwinism here is another article. Again neo darwinism is rather narrow and actually pretty stupid at a fundemental level. Btw i havent invoked religion or god or magic in any fashion. You on the other have insisted the narrative is what fixed? established? Writte In stine? The bible? Based on evolution thats impossible. You cant have it both ways where the narrative is objective to the topic.. Bad science actually.

I only want it one way, honest.