• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Resveratrol?

ShivaFan

Satyameva Jayate
Premium Member
I have started taking Resveratrol everyday, 1000 mg, this week.

Supposidly it helps in protecting heart and arteries, supporting healthy cholesterol and blood pressure and helping with brain function. My interest in it is to help prevent heart disease since I had a vision that I am going to be dead within the next 5 years (unless I do something) from what looks like a heart attack. I suppose that might make some happy, but mostly as far as friends and family and associates they won't like me dead soon. I figure someone might give advice on this supplement.

So I am wondering if Resveratrol is used by others, if it is beneficial.

UPDATE- other things I take which might mix into the picture is green tea (caffine), and tiny amount of cobra venom everyday, rarely cow urine, sometimes Alka Seltzer... hmmm that's it i think.

Last edited:

ScottySatan

If you're goig to die of a heart attack in 5 years then you've already got the heart disease and a doctor would do something more agressive.