• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Resurrection

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Is heaven not the entire cosmos and is earth not in heaven with all other heavenly bodies that God, who is all that exists, has become?

I find in Scripture it speaks of the Heavens and the Earth. Heaven's' in the plural.
God's home location is in Heaven ( spirit Heaven ) - 1 Kings 8:39,49.
So, heavens can include the atmospheric mid-heavens where the birds fly besides outer space.
Also, in Scripture heavens do refer to governments because they are ' above ' people, so to speak.

God created all (Psalms 104:30) but that does Not mean God in all that exists.
We can all reflect God's spiritual image:
We can all show varying degrees of God's main attributes of: love, justice, wisdom and mercy.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
resurrection is the idea of elevating the consciousness to a higher state of mind and empowerment...................................

I can agree to a resurrection of consciousness to a higher state of mind and empowerment because in Scripture there are two (2) types of resurrections:
1st there is a first or earlier resurrection for some to heavenly life like those of Luke 22:28-30; Revelation 20:6.
2nd there is a later, or a healthy-physical resurrection for the majority of mankind to live life on Earth.
So, with 'human health' one would have an elevated consciousness to a higher state of mind and empowerment.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
"The "resurrection" concept is just another of mankind's myths that was invented to con people into joining some of the earlier religions. So there's no need to act like it could really happen."?????

I wonder if you find you have a need to act like 'it' (resurrection) could Not really happen.

Ancient Soul

The Spiritual Universe
I wonder if you find you have a need to act like 'it' (resurrection) could Not really happen.

It cannot happen.

I know for a fact that the spiritual universe/realm and the physical universe/realm are completely separate. So no physical body could exist in the spiritual universe/realm, or as the Christian mythology calls it "Heaven".

Ancient Soul

The Spiritual Universe
I find in Scripture it speaks of the Heavens and the Earth. Heaven's' in the plural.
So, heavens can include the atmospheric mid-heavens where the birds fly besides outer space.
Also, in Scripture heavens do refer to governments because they are ' above ' people, so to speak.

We can all show varying degrees of God's main attributes of: love, justice, wisdom and mercy.

Some of us had a discussion on the issue of "Heavens" plural, in another thread, and some believed it meant that "Heaven" had different "levels" of spiritual advancement or the like. With a number assigned to each "Heaven/level".

God is everything that exists.

And NO, you have no idea what the True God's spiritual image really is. No Christian does.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
I can agree to a resurrection of consciousness to a higher state of mind and empowerment because in Scripture there are two (2) types of resurrections:
1st there is a first or earlier resurrection for some to heavenly life like those of Luke 22:28-30; Revelation 20:6.
2nd there is a later, or a healthy-physical resurrection for the majority of mankind to live life on Earth.
So, with 'human health' one would have an elevated consciousness to a higher state of mind and empowerment.
love is an uplifting action

Blind Pharisee! First clean the inside of the cup and dish, and then the outside also will be clean.

He stretched out what looked like a hand and took me by the hair of my head. The Spirit lifted me up between earth and heaven and in visions of God he took me to Jerusalem, to the entrance of the north gate of the inner court, where the idol that provokes to jealousy stood.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Some of us had a discussion on the issue of "Heavens" plural, in another thread, and some believed it meant that "Heaven" had different "levels" of spiritual advancement or the like. With a number assigned to each "Heaven/level".

And NO, you have no idea what the True God's spiritual image really is. No Christian does.

it's an action, a verb, the fruit of the spirit is love because god is love.

it is the 1000 petal lotus blooming.

Revelation 19:12
His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

The Anointed

The first law of thermodynamics is the same as the first law of conservation and that is, that energy can neither be created or destroyed. So it would seem that if energy cannot be created, then it always was, and If it can never be destroyed, it always will be. Therefore, according to this law, energy must be eternal, having neither beginning or end. Energy can be and is converted to that which we perceive as matter. In fact, this material universe at the time of the Big Bang was pure electromagnetic energy, which has been converted to that which we perceive as matter only to be reconverted to its original form as electromagnetic energy during the phase of the Big Crunch. If you believe that a universe of mindless matter has produced beings with intrinsic ends, [in Kantian terminology, an end-in-itself] self- replication capabilities, and “coded chemistry”? Then you must accept that it is the eternal energy which has neither beginning or end, that has become this material universe and has developed a mind that is the compilation of all the information gathered by all the diverse life-forms that it [The Eternal Energy] = God has become.

It has now been revealed that matter is no more than an illusion. Quantum physicists discovered that so called physical atoms are made up of vortices of energy that are constantly spinning and vibrating, each one radiating its own unique energy signature.

If you observed the composition of an atom with a microscope you would see a small, invisible tornado-like vortex, with a number of infinitely small energy vortices called quarks and photons. These are what make up the structure of the atom. As you focused in closer and closer on the structure of the atom, you would see nothing, you would observe a physical void. The atom has no physical structure, we have no physical structure, physical things really don’t have any physical structure! Atoms are made out of invisible energy, not tangible matter.

We are all part and parcel of the 'Collective Cosmic Consciousness,' that is the Logos God. Although we bow before 'THE MOST HIGH' in the creation that the Logos has become.

Nothing Is Solid & Everything Is Energy – Scientists Explain The World of Quantum Physics

Last edited:

Ancient Soul

The Spiritual Universe

it's an action, a verb, the fruit of the spirit is love because god is love.

it is the 1000 petal lotus blooming.

Revelation 19:12
His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.

Hmm...

Ok, so I'm guessing that your reply is maybe what you think the True God's spiritual nature is?

So is your "god" construct 1000 petal lotus blooming, or a flaming eyed monster with many crowns?

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
The first law of thermodynamics is the same as the first law of conservation and that is, that energy can neither be created or destroyed. So it would seem that if energy cannot be created, then it always was, and If it can never be destroyed, it always will be. Therefore, according to this law, energy must be eternal, having neither beginning or end. Energy can be and is converted to that which we perceive as matter. In fact, this material universe at the time of the Big Bang was pure electromagnetic energy, which has been converted to that which we perceive as matter only to be reconverted to its original form as electromagnetic energy during the phase of the Big Crunch. If you believe that a universe of mindless matter has produced beings with intrinsic ends, [in Kantian terminology, an end-in-itself] self- replication capabilities, and “coded chemistry”? Then you must accept that it is the eternal energy which has neither beginning or end, that has become this material universe and has developed a mind that is the compilation of all the information gathered by all the diverse life-forms that it [The Eternal Energy] = God has become.
It has now been revealed that matter is no more than an illusion. Quantum physicists discovered that so called physical atoms are made up of vortices of energy that are constantly spinning and vibrating, each one radiating its own unique energy signature.

One Baptist person formerly from the United Church of Christ told me God created the universe out of nothing.
That is the opposite of Isaiah 40:26 because God created the material/physical realm out of His great Power, His great strength.
So, God supplied the abundantly needed dynamic energy to create the visible realm.
Since according to Psalms 90:2 God always existed (from everlasting....) then God's Power and Strength always existed.
So, the destruction of physical life destroys the person in the sense that 'before' being conceived the person does Not exist,
and at death goes back to non-existence. So, energy itself is Not a person.
To me that is why Psalms 92:7 can say the wicked will be 'destroyed forever'.

Ancient Soul

The Spiritual Universe
love is an uplifting action

Blind Pharisee! First clean the inside of the cup and dish, and then the outside also will be clean.

He stretched out what looked like a hand and took me by the hair of my head. The Spirit lifted me up between earth and heaven and in visions of God he took me to Jerusalem, to the entrance of the north gate of the inner court, where the idol that provokes to jealousy stood.

I can see that you are intent upon derailing the topic we were debating, so long then...

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
I can see that you are intent upon derailing the topic we were debating, so long then...

self is the holy grail, the temple of the Spirit, what then are the thoughts towards the ideal?

Luke 6:45
A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and an evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart. For the mouth speaks what the heart is full of.

what's in your cup? your temple?

Ancient Soul

The Spiritual Universe
self is the holy grail, the temple of the Spirit, what then are the thoughts towards the ideal?

Luke 6:45
A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and an evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart. For the mouth speaks what the heart is full of.

what's in your cup? your temple?

Apple juice, want some, sip, oops, all gone, sorry bout that...

The Anointed

One Baptist person formerly from the United Church of Christ told me God created the universe out of nothing.
That is the opposite of Isaiah 40:26 because God created the material/physical realm out of His great Power, His great strength.
So, God supplied the abundantly needed dynamic energy to create the visible realm.
Since according to Psalms 90:2 God always existed (from everlasting....) then God's Power and Strength always existed.
So, the destruction of physical life destroys the person in the sense that 'before' being conceived the person does Not exist,
and at death goes back to non-existence. So, energy itself is Not a person.
To me that is why Psalms 92:7 can say the wicked will be 'destroyed forever'.

There are two deaths, the first death is that of the physical body. the womb in which 'YOU' the invisible mind or spirit develops, the second death is when the wicked minds are divided from the universal soul, when they are cast back into the refining fires of physical life once more in the endless cycles of rebirth.

And Yes! Those wicked minds that are divided from the universal soul cease to exist entirely, while their portion of the universal animating principle is given a new body in which a new mind will develop.

This body that you see it isn't really me
It's but the womb in which I'm being formed
For I am spirit----I am mind
And it's the only place you'll find
'Who I Am' until the day I'm finally born
For I will not be free until this body that you see
Has returned to the dust from which it came
It's then that I'll be born from this womb in which I'm formed
To continue on in life's eternal game.

Ancient Soul

The Spiritual Universe
nirguna is everything, saguna is nothing. the spirit enlivens the flesh counts for nothing.

Is that some kind of incantation?

Just so you know, I'm impervious to harmful magic spells...

ZAP............

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

I just turned into my dog, and my dog is now in my body...

Take it back this very instant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Anointed

URAVIP2ME wrote...…… God created all (Psalms 104:30) but that does Not mean God in all that exists.

The Anointed...…… Once you come to the realization that God has neither beginning or end, that he has always existed and will always exist and that it was by him, through him and for him that all things exist, and that he is today as he has always been, the only true constant in that he is in the constant state of evolution/growth.

The only mind that ceases to evolve is a mind that has ceased to exist and the mind that has neither beginning or end, has not and cannot cease to exist. let me here repeat.

The first law of thermodynamics is the same as the first law of conservation and that is, that energy can neither be created or destroyed. So it would seem that if energy cannot be created, then it always was, and If it can never be destroyed, it always will be. Therefore, according to this law, energy must be eternal, having neither beginning or end. Energy can be and is converted to that which we perceive as matter. In fact, this material universe at the time of the Big Bang was pure electromagnetic energy, which has been converted to that which we perceive as matter only to be reconverted to its original form as electromagnetic energy during the phase of the Big Crunch. If you believe that a universe of mindless matter has produced beings with intrinsic ends, [in Kantian terminology, an end-in-itself] --------- self- replication capabilities, and “coded chemistry”? Then you must accept that it is the eternal energy which has neither beginning or end, that has become this material universe and has developed a mind that is the compilation of all the information gathered by all the diverse life-forms that it [The Eternal Energy] or God has become.

In fact, it has now been revealed that matter is no more than an illusion. Quantum physicists discovered that so called physical atoms are made up of vortices of energy that are constantly spinning and vibrating, each one radiating its own unique energy signature.

If you observed the composition of an atom with a microscope you would see a small, invisible tornado-like vortex, with a number of infinitely small energy vortices called quarks and photons. These are what make up the structure of the atom. As you focused in closer and closer on the structure of the atom, you would see nothing, you would observe a physical void. The atom has no physical structure, we have no physical structure, physical things really don’t have any physical structure! Atoms are made out of invisible energy, not tangible matter.

We are part and parcel of the combined cosmic consciousness that is the Logos God in whom a being, who is the MOST HIGH in the creation has developed, before whom we bow as our Lord God and savior.

Nothing Is Solid & Everything Is Energy – Scientists Explain The World of Quantum Physics*