• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

resubmission of my application for RF crazy/troll

tarasan

Hello my names is Matt (screen name Tarasan)

I some of you already know I have on numerous occasions either tried to assert myself as a RF crazy or Troll.

However up until now my attempts have either been ignored or rejected by the majority of the populace of RF.

so here I am again giving you my numerous skills in what I believe, would make me a good RF crazy/ Troll.

• I have a great wit, which helps me shower scorn upon those of any view
  • I have a great sense that I am right as well as the attitude " everyone should believe the same things I believe"
  • I am never ever wrong, and go to great lengths to show that I am not
  • I have a great sense of ownership and believe that this forum belongs to me, therefore I have no qualms in stating what should or should not be done in certain situations and expect them to be carried out to the letter.
  • I BELIEVE THAT IN SOME CASES LARGE LETTERS HELP TO CONVEY MY POINT
  • I believe people have a right to know how stupid they are
  • I refuse to cite sources because I dont believe I should give those stupid "PHD's" any credit.
This is just an excerpt in a long list of my abilities. I believe, given a chance, that I will be a fine contribution to the crazies and troll that lurk here on RF. I thank you all for your time.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
At least they were new rolls....not the used ones reserved for sensitive new age guys.

Qualifications?
I'm licensed to drive in all 57 states.

Which reminds me of something I've been meaning to ask... What is the capital of Revoltistan? Is it Revoltistan City?

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
"I don't know."
"How do you know you don't know."
"I'm not sure. So I don't know how I don't know. I don't even know that I don't know for sure."
"You seem to not know quite a lot."
"I don't know. if that's what you think, then it's okay. Bit I'm not really sure if it's okay. What do you think?"
"I don't know what I think? About what?"
"Anything. i don't know. Just anything at all."

.... it would go something like that I suppose... reminds me of a date I once had..

"You want coffee?"
"I don't know."
You want to make out?
"I don't know."

It was a one time date, never again..

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
Shuch, I should have known.. so sorry. Just like all the other bads... Islamabad, Hyderabad ... what does the suffix 'bad' mean anyway?

Shining gold city of incomparable beauty and blessed joy bestowed with infinite treasures by the all loving and merciful creator.