• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Restoration of all things??

PHOTOTAKER

acts 3:21 Whom the heaven must receive (Jesus) until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

what dose this passage mean for people of other faiths? to me it means that all things that the apostles had was not everything and there were still things that God wanted man to know, that further insight is needed to be given to the children of man in a latter day.

may

acts 3:21 Whom the heaven must receive (Jesus) until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

what dose this passage mean for people of other faiths? to me it means that all things that the apostles had was not everything and there were still things that God wanted man to know, that further insight is needed to be given to the children of man in a latter day.
bible prophecy always comes true ,Jesus recieved his kingship in 1914 at the end of the Gentile times , Jesus did not recieve it when he went to heaven straight away he had to wait .
Jesus Christ did not ‘restore the kingdom’ at the time of his ascension to heaven in the year 33 C.E.
The Messianic kingdom has been restored!

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
It means the sons of perdition was unravelled the other day for you, Pharisee fakes are done for you.....Balaam teachings is explained for you......Rejected by you all, done by you......

joeboonda

It simply refers to the 2nd Coming of Christ, who will rule the world for a thousand years, then will let Satan loose for a time, defeat him again, then is the Great White Throne Judgement, etc. and finaly new heaven and earth, the City of the New Jerusalem come down, God dwells with us, there is no more death, pain, sin, sorrow, the tears are wiped from our eyes and we live eternally with our Lord, all things from the Fall of Man are restored, we are forever reconciled and together with Our Great Heavenly Father and Our Lord Jesus Christ, haleluia, amen.

wizanda

Premium Member
Amen. That will be a good time, it's hard to imagine life without pain.
Yeh, life will be so much better without people wanting to kill the innocent for self gain...then no more wasting time talking to people about how wrong idolatry of man is and no more Alcoholics forgetting reality.....plus no more murdering meat eaters.....no more having to shave.....
Shame though people are not interested in saving them self's.
Not hard to imagine though, remember that from dreams at 5 years old about after the tribulation, why still trying to help everyone.......

PHOTOTAKER

It simply refers to the 2nd Coming of Christ, who will rule the world for a thousand years, then will let Satan loose for a time, defeat him again, then is the Great White Throne Judgement, etc. and finaly new heaven and earth, the City of the New Jerusalem come down, God dwells with us, there is no more death, pain, sin, sorrow, the tears are wiped from our eyes and we live eternally with our Lord, all things from the Fall of Man are restored, we are forever reconciled and together with Our Great Heavenly Father and Our Lord Jesus Christ, haleluia, amen.

will this happen all at once or do we need to be prepared, in revelations there will be two prophets killed before Christ’s seconded coming in order for that to happen there would need to be prophets... also John spook of another angel in the mist of heaven having the everlasting gospel, if the gospel of Jesus Christ was never taken then why dose it need to be given again??

wizanda

Premium Member
will this happen all at once or do we need to be prepared, in revelations there will be two prophets killed before Christ’s seconded coming in order for that to happen there would need to be prophets... also John spook of another angel in the mist of heaven having the everlasting gospel, if the gospel of Jesus Christ was never taken then why dose it need to be given again??
Yes you do need to prepare, the prophets who died in the streets; people gave gifts, which is Christmas.....
Many kings and Many nations, all books are one in many ways, as God is one in all.
If you read my posts it is done, yet ignored….very rude to ignore people, you never know when an “angel may speak against Paul”….:rainbow1:
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Seraphiel

Whom the heaven must receive (Jesus) until the times of restitution of all things, which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began.

It is inevidable that people (in this case Jesus) die and go to the other side. And when the time is ripe they may choose to reincarnate and return. As this is happening from the beginning of time.

joeboonda

Within Christianity, although we all believe in the 2nd Coming of Christ, people have different ideas of the sequence of events and the timing of those events. I can only offer my interpretation which has been the common one I have been taught in every church and state and denomination as I grew up, and which I have studied many books and the Bible about and agree with. Very basically:

I believe the 2nd Coming is in two stages. I Thes.4 and I Cor. 15 talk of a mystery, that we shall not all die but be changed. Jesus promised in John 14 that He was going to prepare a place for us and that He would come back to receive us unto Himself. He went to Heaven, and is at the right hand of the Father. In I Thes. 4 it says that Jesus will come back with the believers who have already died, and they will receive their transformed bodies, I Cor.15 calls them immortal, uncorruptible (sinless), and glorified, and then we who are alive and remain shall be "caught up" in the air to meet the Lord in the air and so shall we ever be with the Lord. We get the word Rapture from the term "caught up" from the latin.

So, Jesus snatches us up, and we are transformed and meet Him in the air. One difference here (there are several) is that at the next stage, when Jesus returns in judgement, He cleaves the Mount of Olives in two with His feet, He lands on the earth. I believe according to verses which say the church will be spared from the Hour of Wrath that is to come on all the earth, that is the Seven Year Tribulation, and for other reasons, that the Rapture is imminent, it will happen before the Seven Year Trib. We are to watch and be ready, doing the Lord's work until He comes back for us. The 2nd Coming in Judgement, Christ brings us with Him, and we know the exact time, it is exactly 7 years after the start of the Tribulation, which begins when the Antichrist signs a false peace treaty with Israel. During the Tribulation 144,000 Jews will preach the everlasting gospel to the earth, people will be saved and martyred, but many will not repent of their sorceries (pharmacia=drugs), thieving, murders, and adultries, etc. even though God pours out great judgement on them they do not repent. The Judgements are terrible, in one 1/4 of the world is wiped out, in another 1/3 more are gone. (for a picture of it, if there were 8 million ppl, first 2 million would die (1/4), leaving 6 million, then another 2 million (1/3), that is 4 million people, half the population, and that is just from 2 of the judgements: there are 7 bowl, 7 trumpet, and 7 seal judgements. It say it will be hard to find people they will be so rare on the earth, and if it was not cut short even the elect, that is nobody would be left alive.)

I believe during the Tribulation, we will be in Heaven (believers), will go before the Judgement Seat of Christ to determine rewards, position, or loss, but not of salvation. We will attend the Marriage Supper of the Lamb, and we will be prepared as Christ's Bride, etc. Then once the Trib. is over, Jesus sets up His 1,000 yr. reign on this earth, believers having positions in this kingdom, afterwhich Satan is let loose to deceive the nations again, is defeated, then the Great White Throne Judgement, Satan is cast into the Lake of Fire where the False Prophet and the Antichrist are (still after 1.000 yrs.), Death and Hell and all whose name is not written in the Book of Life are cast into Hell. Then is the new heaven and earth, the City of the New Jerusalem comes down, God is with us forever more and we live eternally with Him on the New Earth.

That is very brief and basic and I am not covering everything, nor am I stating why and verse by verse, etc. I believe this, it is just what I believe from my studies.
Thanks,
Mike

may

its all happening in this time of the end .
"I saw another angel flying in midheaven, and he had everlasting good news to declare as glad tidings to those who dwell on the earth."—REVELATION 14:6. the goodnews is that Gods kingdom was established right on time in the heavens Daniel 2;44 and Jesus has been given his kingship Daniel7;13-14 and this all happened in 1914 inline with bible prophecy and chronology . and it is being made known on a global scale Matthew 24;14.............. and the 2 symbolic ones have been revived . they may have been put out of action for a while early in the Lords day ,but now after being revived they are very active indeed.

Sonic247

Yeh, life will be so much better without people wanting to kill the innocent for self gain...then no more wasting time talking to people about how wrong idolatry of man is and no more Alcoholics forgetting reality.....plus no more murdering meat eaters.....no more having to shave.....
Shame though people are not interested in saving them self's.
Not hard to imagine though, remember that from dreams at 5 years old about after the tribulation, why still trying to help everyone.......
I'm sorry I don't trust in self-righteousness, (all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags, we all do fade as a leaf and our iniquities like the wind have taken us away), Jesus said "I lay down my life that I may take it again" - there was a purpose and reason why he did it.

joeboonda

I'm sorry I don't trust in self-righteousness, (all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags, we all do fade as a leaf and our iniquities like the wind have taken us away), Jesus said "I lay down my life that I may take it again" - there was a purpose and reason why he did it.

That's right Sonic, salvation comes from God as a gift, we can do nothing to earn it or keep it, Jesus did all that.

Romans 4

Abraham's Faith Made Him Right With God

1 What should we say about those things? What did our father Abraham discover about being right with God? 2 Did he become right with God because of something he did? If so, he could brag about it. But he couldn't brag to God. 3 What do we find in Scripture? It says, "Abraham believed God. God accepted Abraham's faith, and so his faith made him right with God."—(Genesis 15:6)

4 When a man works, his pay is not considered a gift. It is owed to him. 5 But things are different with God. He makes evil people right with himself. If people trust in him, their faith is accepted even though they do not work. Their faith makes them right with God. 6 King David says the same thing. He tells us how blessed some people are. God makes those people right with himself. But they don't have to do anything in return. David says,

7 "Blessed are those
whose lawless acts are forgiven.
Blessed are those
whose sins are taken away.
8 Blessed is the man
whose sin the Lord never counts against him." —(Psalm 32:1,2)

wizanda

Premium Member
Eze 18:20
(20) The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Eze 14:20
(20) Though Noah, Daniel, and Job, were in it, as I live, saith the Lord GOD, they shall deliver neither son nor daughter; they shall but deliver their own souls by their righteousness.

Eze 33:12
(12) Therefore, thou son of man, say unto the children of thy people, The righteousness of the righteous shall not deliver him in the day of his transgression: as for the wickedness of the wicked, he shall not fall thereby in the day that he turneth from his wickedness; neither shall the righteous be able to live for his righteousness in the day that he sinneth.

joeboonda

Eze 18:20
(20) The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Eze 14:20
(20) Though Noah, Daniel, and Job, were in it, as I live, saith the Lord GOD, they shall deliver neither son nor daughter; they shall but deliver their own souls by their righteousness.

Eze 33:12
(12) Therefore, thou son of man, say unto the children of thy people, The righteousness of the righteous shall not deliver him in the day of his transgression: as for the wickedness of the wicked, he shall not fall thereby in the day that he turneth from his wickedness; neither shall the righteous be able to live for his righteousness in the day that he sinneth.

While it is true that the soul that sinneth shall die, the Bible concludes us all under the death penalty of sin, all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, there is none righteous, no not one. The only hope any lost sinner has is that Jesus paid for our sins on the cross as a free gift. We come to Him as we are, hopelessly lost sinners unable to save ourselves in any way, for he that breaks just one law is guilty of all, all have sinned. Christ does the saving, then He conforms us to His image as we grow in His grace.

wizanda

Premium Member
the Bible concludes us all under the death penalty of sin, all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, there is none righteous, no not one.
Psa 14:1-3
(1) The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
(2) The LORD looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, and seek God.
(3) They are all gone aside, they are all together become filthy: there is none that doeth good, no, not one.

Psa 53:1-4
(1) The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good.
(2) God looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, that did seek God.
(3) Every one of them is gone back: they are altogether become filthy; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.
(4) Have the workers of iniquity no knowledge? who eat up my people as they eat bread: they have not called upon God.

Sonic247

Romans 3:19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.
Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight: for by the law [is] the knowledge of sin. But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets; Even the righteousness of God [which is] by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference: For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God; Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus: Whom God hath set forth [to be] a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;
The law condemns, no one has kept it, but from the foundation of the world God has chosen Christ to die for the sins of man and rise again.

wizanda

Premium Member
The law condemns, no one has kept it, but from the foundation of the world God has chosen Christ to die for the sins of man and rise again.
How hard is it to keep the 10 commandments, as Christ asked?...
So why or how do you excuse your self through Pharisees wording, to say you can break everyone of them?
God does not sacrifice that is Balaam teachings!....
What if Christ can’t stand you people and you make him feel physically sick?….

Ronald

The heavenly signs have not come to pass, this is the beginning of the end of the age.
If any of you believe Yeshua, not just believe in him, he said " Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

The kingdom has been opened, but the Re-newal is yet to happen.
Only those who do the will of God have a hope of entering into the New Jerusalem.

Shalom