• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Restatement on decriminalizing marijuana

robocop (actually)

Premium Member
UFO stands for Unidentified Flying Object. In other words something you perceived to be flying and you DO NOT know what it was. If you are going to tell me you identified what you saw, then they are no longer UFO's. Evidence??????????????????????
You can do whatever you like with your bones. It's a free country. DNA doesn't have to come from your forehead, so I don't know what that's about.
Weed comes from other countries because it is illegal to grow it here. That is changing slowly. What about all the other stuff we import? Should we import nothing? That is a silly argument for passing laws that put people behind bars.
If you want to know how prohibition works, just look to the prohibition of alcohol. It does not work.
Your "movement" isn't special. It's just another in a long line of crackpot religions.

I didn't ask you about your sex life, so..........
I saw Saucer-shaped metallic objects OK. Are you trying to say it would be better to grow it here? If you want to know how prohibition works, weed is prohibited and I'm glad!

How dare you say that about my movement! It has incontestable proof we were created by Extra-Terrestrials. I've looked many times and never seen any debunking or disproof.

ecco

Veteran Member
If you read the post from robocop I was responding to you will see that he implied that it is a good thing to make something illegal so that a person knows it would be bad for them. I was pointing out that 1) you can know something is bad for you without it being made illegal and 2) people would be going to jail in the mean time so that you would know it was bad for you. Because some people are bound to do the illegal thing that was made illegal so you would know it was bad for you. In other words, that is not a good reason to enact a law, and it has negative consequences for other people.
OK

ecco

Veteran Member
I didn't look at your link. I have never had sex, I've seen a dozen UFOs, and as for clones I believe in giving my forehead bone up at death so the movement can clone me when and how they want. I not only serve the Elohim in life but also in death.
Uh huh.
It costs the nation heavily just the price of all that weed from other countries! It's not a victimless thing.
That's why we favor growing our own.