• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Report: Plan To Force God Into Public Schools Released

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Report: Plan To Force God Into Public Schools Released

The Education Department is to be replaced with “Presidency’s Advisory Council on Public Education Reform.” The Council would:

1. Restore Ten Commandments posters to all K-12 public schools.
  2. Clearly post America’s Constitution and Declaration of Independence.
  3. Encourage K-12 schools to recognize traditional holidays (e.g., Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas) as celebrations of our Judeo-Christian heritage.
  4. Implement select bible classes, such as Chuck Stetson’s Bible Literacy Project.
  5. Encourage instruction on U.S. and world history from the Judeo-Christian perspective for middle school and high school history and civics classes.
  6. Develop and recommend in-service training on philosophy of education for K-12 faculty based on historical Judeo-Christian philosophy of education.
  7. Strongly push states to remove secular-based sex education materials from school facilities, and emphasize parental instruction.
Let's welcome theocracy to America.

Comments?

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
It's not going to happen. Kitzmiller v. Dover Board of Education was about Intelligent Design, making no overt references to God, and it was slapped down by a judge appointed by GWB, as veiled Judeo-Christian creationism. Imagine how much faster God himself will get the boot.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
No...please...is that a joke? I can't believe it...it's a cultural suicide, it's like going back to the Middle Ages...

I was reading this, from the article you posted:
According to the report, education reform under the Trump administration should be based on the following assumptions:

1. All knowledge and facts have a source, a Creator; they are not self-existent.
  2. Religious neutrality is a myth perpetrated by secularists who destroy their own claim the moment they attempt to enforce it.
:facepalm:

But I guess this is the cherry on the cake:
The Council would:

1. Restore Ten Commandments posters to all K-12 public schools.
. I mean...this is really disrespectful towards centuries of fights against religions and their influence in the public life.

1. Clearly post America’s Constitution and Declaration of Independence.
I deeply believe this is something very good, though. A very good idea...since these are the documents which can be considered the historic pillar of a truly secular America.

I've never denied I am a very radical secularist. And in my language I use the word laicista and I prefer it because laicismo (or laicisme, en français) is something even more radical than secularism.
If it depended on me, I would ban the words God, religions, spirituality from public schools, if their purpose is to influence students.

Last edited:

Luciferi Baphomet

Lucifer, is my Liberator
So christians want god in public school?

I hope they realize that others religions will have be allowed in public schools too. Especially Satanism. Oh I am sure if Satanism is allowed in public schools christians will want to stop the whole putting god in school things.

Also this is why private schools exist. So religious parents can put their child there.