• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Rep. Greene files articles of impeachment against President Joe Biden

McBell

Resident Sourpuss
The Congresswoman later released a full statement, stating that Biden "is unfit to hold the office of the Presidency," accusing him of abuse of power during his time as vice president in the Obama White House, and accusing him of "blatant nepotism" with regards to his son Hunter.

Capture.JPG

Because Democrats control the House, there is no indication the House Speaker would consider taking up these articles.

It is also not clear whether other government representatives will be following her lead.

A political newcomer, Greene was elected in November. She's a documented supporter of the far-right QAnon conspiracy theory who’s been criticized for racist comments, the Associated Press reports.
Rep. Greene files articles of impeachment against President Joe Biden

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I think it would be best for the US reputation and general sanit to treat Rep. Greene like "that drunk and racist uncle at thanksgiving diner" and simply not listen or repeat anything she says ever again.
I was thinking of something kinder....
The pooch who shouldn't be fed at the dinner table..

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
If she really has that little to do that she has to resort to this to keep herself entertained, she's free to come scrub my toilet...

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
Ms Greene is the gal all over OAN saying that
Democrats are wrong for impeaching (2nd time)
Trump without even a trial.
And she's a legislator....gawd help us all.
Oh come now, the nation (and every other putatively democratic nation) has always been quite capable of electing crackpots and other oddities of our species. Mostly, they're amusing, if slightly annoying, and most folks just put them on ignore and move on.

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
Will it really be I who is sorry? :cool:

I admit that I, too am bored, but don't have the ability to impeach anybody.
I'm not bored, I am just tired, soooooooooooooooo tired. But I am going to ride my elliptical machine anyway, and then I am going to go grocery shopping and to the P.O. box with the hubby driving.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I think it would be best for the US reputation and general sanit to treat Rep. Greene like "that drunk and racist uncle at thanksgiving diner" and simply not listen or repeat anything she says ever again.

Works for me.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I ranked the OP funny not because of the OP writer but because of the behavior documented in the OP.

Her comedy routine will probably go on for two years but hopefully not longer.

I hate to say this, but check out her Qanon beliefs. She's funny, but her likely goal is far more serious.