• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Renji

Renji

This is Lawrence's step brother the owner of this account under username Renji. My name is Lee In So. I am not sure where to post this for I am not familiar with this website. I am just here to inform his friends here that he actually died just earlier this day due to car accident and our family is grieving over him. As his step brother I am actually informing his friends via phone and social media regarding this so they would be updated. I am not sure if this is a proper venue on this site to tell this but I know he has some friends here. You may be wondering how I managed to find this site and log in. My brother has a notebook containing some of his personal contacts and social media sites where he is affiliated including passwords. He also oriented me about this website few years back and know some people here that is why I am familiar on how this one works. Thought it would be important to inform the people here as well so you would know. I do not know if I can keep this account as well but I just dropped here to inform what happened.

Laika

Premium Member
On behalf of the forum, I'd like to thank you for letting us know as I am sure there are other things you would rather be doing right now. The internet is a wholly inadequate medium to communicate empathy even when it brings strangers together. So for what it is worth, I deeply am sorry for your loss and I hope there are people around you to help you through this. I didn't know your step brother but I did see his posts on the forum on and off. As a moderator, I will move this thread to the memorials subforum so people can leave their condolences and honour his memory. may he rest in peace.

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Our deepest condolences, Lee, and I extend them to his family and friends in real life and on social media. May he rest in peace, find a better place and achieve happiness. Thank you for taking the time to inform us about this.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
I'm so sorry about this. I lost my mother to cancer in January of this year. I know how much it hurts, especially when it's so sudden. You have my deepest sympathies. But nothing ever truly dies, especially love. Hold onto that in your heart. He'll always be there with you. *hugs*

Baladas

An Págánach
I am so very sorry for your loss.
You have my sympathies, and I wish you and your family peace and comfort in this time of grief.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Good kid.
Bad loss.
th

Deidre

Very sorry for your and your family's loss, praying for peace and strength during this difficult time. :heart: Thank you for letting us know.

FTNZ

Agnostic Atheist Ex-Christian
My condolences to you and your family, Lee In So. May Lawrence rest in peace.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Didn't know him that well, but from what I seen he will be missed. Be well as possible.

Draka

Wonder Woman
How did I miss this? I'm so sorry. I spoke with him often a while ago. Both in PMs and on the phone. He was such a sweetheart. Funny, kind, warm. He called me Aunt. I will miss him. My thoughts and hugs out to you and the rest of your family. :yellowheart::yellowheart::yellowheart:

Renji

Thank you. In behalf of my step brother and the Lee family, thank you for all your kind words and condolences. I really love him and it is a relief to see his pictures and posts on this site. It makes me feel like he is still here. Again, thank you.

Terese

Mangalam Pundarikakshah
Staff member
Premium Member
I did not know him, but you have my condolences; i hope your grieving process will go smoothly; always remember him.