• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Remembering Two Life Devotees - A Long Term Missionary & A Kind Doctor

DawudTalut

Peace be upon you.
Peace be on all.
Recently two life devotees of Jama'at Ahmadiyya passed away. Hazrat Khalifatul Messiah V (may Allah be his Helper) mentioned their life events which show how the members of Community think, believe and serve for their aims.

From the life of Missionary Mr. Bashir Ahmad Rafiq:

"But when the result was announced, I was deeply saddened because I had failed.......Once I was sitting sadly, when my father inquired the reason of my sadness. When I told him, he said, it's alright, you can sit again for exams. ............A few days later my father said that every time I pray for you, I hear a voice saying that Bashir has passed. When I showed him the result, he became silent. After every few days, he would say the same thing that I have been told that you have passed. One day, we received several letters through the postal service. One of the letters was from the university of Punjab. The letter read that there had been a blunder in results, and after a thorough inspection you have been declared as having passed. After a few days, I went to Hazrat Khalifatul Masih II (ra) and related the entire incident to him. Upon hearing this, he said, I had already told you that I have been told after praying for you that you will pass."

"In 1968, upon the order of the President of Liberia, Mr. Tubman, he was invited as a state guest. He was appointed as Liberia's honorary chief."

====

From the life of Lady Dr.Nusrat Jahan:

" Her son in law, Maqbool Mubasher Sahib says she had complete reliance on Allah. She was fond of worshipping, she was deeply in love with the Quran, and she had a deep connection with Khilafat. She obeyed Khalifat with utmost thoughtfulness. Service to humanity and the wellbeing of the patient was her first priority. I am witness to all these things that he has mentioned. It is not an exaggeration, but in reality she had these qualities."

"She would often pay or had her close friends pay for the treatment of poor patients."

Details @ https://www.alislam.org/friday-sermon/2016-10-21.html
[multi language translations]