• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Remembering 2020

PoetPhilosopher

Veteran Member
I remember 2020. Though pandemics aren't that uncommon in history, we had a big one. That same year, I heard talk of UFO files being opened up, people got gassed as Trump went to a photoshoot just to fumble with the Bible, at one point holding it upside down, which surely has some meaning if people are obsessed with and believe in symbolism, which I'm not, so much... then several other things happened, including Trump issuing what Pelosi called Stormtroopers to pick people up in cities, take them in the car, and apparently, take them to the courthouse, as well as Trump getting on live TV to talk about drinking bleach and killing germs with light.

Honestly, I did have a sneaking idea that things wouldn't end there. That things were getting so much like an episode out of the Twilight Zone, that in this same year, we would either have aliens from outer space come say "hi", or a manifestation of God would show up, or the GOP would somehow find a way to fulfill the book of Revelation, whether or not it was through self-fulfilling prophecy.

Anyone else besides me kind of had the feeling that a lot more was going to happen, even more than all that's happened?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I didn't.
What did surprise me, however, was Trump, a.k.a. Mr. Tough on Boarders and Sealing them Tight, didn't seal off the boarder than this became very heavily politicized, and it did confirm a very large part of this country only believes in "rights for me" and does not care if they trample on (or even kill) others to partake in what they believe are their rights.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
I don't think we're anywhere close to being done with changes.

The virus is back - well it never left but we thought it had. We (Canada/US west coast) have fires so big that the smoke is visible on the other side of the country. Every day it seems there's a story about someone totally flipping out and melting down which to me is a sign of the times.