• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Religious Tolerance -- Too much of a good thing?

jonny

I was reading through this thread and read a little bit of critisizm against the LDS church for "promoting" a false religion. The critics should keep in mind that LDS beliefs and doctrine accounts for culture and circumstances of people not given an opportunity to accept Christ in this life. It allows them to accept Christ in the next life. In many of these countries people could be killed if they became Christian. As Christians we should be helping people live a good life in whatever way we can. We should worry about how well we follow our own beliefs before worrying about how well other people follow our beliefs.

Personally, I donated the money and I like how it was spent. If you don't like how your church spends your money, don't give it to them.