• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Religious music is often great music.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Members know I'm an atheist. Very much so. Many members also know that I am a huge lover of music (and several other arts).

So, here's one of my favourite things - the Allegri "Miserere Mei."

Listen for the boy soprano Roy Goodman at 1:30 (and of course throughout) -- he's possibly the best I've ever heard. He recorded this in 1963, when I was 15, and I heard it just months later, and have been in love with it ever since.

Have any favourite religious music? Please go ahead and add it to the thread -- I'll listen.
I love fake religious music as well as real ones and even both together..

Heyo

Veteran Member

Truthseeker

Non-debating member when I can help myself
Here's something different. My favorite field goal kicker Justin Tucker of the Baltimore Ravens singing "Ave Maria". This is with footage of his 61 yard field goal eight years ago against the Lions. This year he hit a record 66 yard field goal against the Lions. The Ravens are my team and Tucker is headed to the Hall of Fame.

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/him/they/them
A song I can relate to as a trans person but strangely enough is a Christian song and I'm a pagan Luciferian

Last edited: