• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Religious Challenge/ Difficulty: (Master Level)

Jacob Samuelson

Hello RF!

As some of you already know, tomorrow will broadcast the start of my Church's Semi Annual General Conference.

For those that don't already know, there will be a series of Talks, Sermons, Musical Hymns, and Prayers given by Officers and General Authorities of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latterday Saints, regarding General Doctrines and new scripture that are aimed to give spiritual and personal revelation to the Saints of the Latterdays as well as the entire world.

In total this Conference will consume up to 10 hours between Saturday and Sunday 04/02/2022 and 04/03/2022. It will be split up from 10 AM-12PM and 2 PM- 4PM Mountain Standard Time U.S. Saturday and Sunday. Saturday will include an optional bonus Woman's Session from 6 PM - 8 PM MST

The challenge is this: Come up with three or more questions that you are struggling with in your life, spiritual, temporal, or theological.

Pray to God for help finding these question and/or search deep in your soul.

Once you find these questions write them down and take time to watch the live Conference Talks, all is preferred but if you don't have 10 hours to kill, I won't hold it against you but still come up with the questions anyways.

You can find the free stream of the Conference on: Live Broadcasts

I challenge those who sincerely want peace and answers to hard questions that you will find it in this General Conference Session.

Although Christians may understand the vernacular more than most, I assure you that the Talks are aimed for universal understanding. There will be speakers from all over the world.

For the Master Level Religious Seekers who take this challenge, please write down your experience below to see if the challenge was a success or failure. I'm interested to see how effective these Conferences are for Religious Non-Christians, Christians, and Others.

Thanks for your time.