• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Religioues humor ( or maybe a bit far out there)

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
I was in the mosque the other day and my fellow muslims was getting ready to do the prayer.
So as i got in to line and just before i start praying, a naughty thought hit me....

When we pray, in one part of the prayer we sit down with our face to the floor, and yes our butt will stick up in the air.
What if.......one of the guys had a bit much air in the stomach and in silent prayer let out a fart with the butt in the air......:eek:

What would he do :confused: carry on his prayer.... sit up and see if someone noticed or......:confused: say sorry

Bear Wild

I was in the mosque the other day and my fellow muslims was getting ready to do the prayer.
So as i got in to line and just before i start praying, a naughty thought hit me....

When we pray, in one part of the prayer we sit down with our face to the floor, and yes our butt will stick up in the air.
What if.......one of the guys had a bit much air in the stomach and in silent prayer let out a fart with the butt in the air......:eek:

What would he do :confused: carry on his prayer.... sit up and see if someone noticed or......:confused: say sorry

That is a questions for the philosophers to determine. Way beyond my knowledge .

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
It should be fine, as long as no one asks you to pull his finger.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
Since the thread title is humor and the OP mentions farting, I found this "Mullah Nasruddin" (wise fool) story:

One day, the Mullah was sent on an important and delicate diplomatic mission to Kurdistan with the ambassador and a translator. Once in Kurdistan, the Kurdish leaders were preparing a feast and, through the interpreter, invited them.

So they put on their finery and went to the dining hall and everything was going well. But in the middle at the formal banquet, just as the Kurdish leader was about to speak, Nasruddin suddenly let out a loud fart.

The head of the embassy was completely embarrassed and said, “You farted, Nasruddin, and have thus brought shame on Turkey!”

Nasruddin only smiled and replied, “But these are all Kurds here! How in the world would they understand a Turkish fart?”

Mullah Nasruddin books: The Uncommon Sense of the Immortal Mullah Nasruddin Extraordinary Adventures of Mullah Nasruddin - Part 6

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
What if.......one of the guys had a bit much air in the stomach and in silent prayer let out a fart with the butt in the air
Prayer seems to work, to get out naughty thoughts;) (and smelly farts:D:D:D)

Of course there are rules for this :D

If you drop one, you break your state of purity and need to repeat your ablutions before completing your prayer. So you need to stand up and everyone will know it was you who farted.

There are even rules for if you are not sure whether or not you pumped:

`Abbad ibn Tamim said: My uncle asked Allah’s Messenger (peace be upon him) about a person who imagined to have passed wind during the prayer. The Prophet (peace be upon him) replied: “He should not leave his prayers unless he hears sound or smells something.” (Al-Bukhari)

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind

With that position it looks like Artillery.:D
but in reality he should leave immediately.

stvdv

Maybe look around, looking very disturbed, and asking someone who looks up "wow was that you, you better don't eat chickpeas before prayer"?

chinu

chinu
Friend Amanaki,

Many times I have noticed that you spell religious as religioues. Which I don't think is the correct spelling of that.

Correct me if am wrong, thank you. :)

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Friend Amanaki,

Many times I have noticed that you spell religious as religioues. Which I don't think is the correct spelling of that.

Correct me if am wrong, thank you. :)
I guess it is the spelling program that i use that sometimes miss my spelling errors :)

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member
I guess it is the spelling program that i use that sometimes miss my spelling errors :)
Don't worry about it. Chinu has a poor grammar program. To read content with poor spelling isn't all that difficult. To read stuff with poor grammar can take some time.

stvdv

You could try RF "spelling program", never misses "religioues religious" (just checked: even catches it in Titles)

Screenshot:
upload_2020-9-23_16-13-58.png

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
This reminds me of the story of Abdul Bashir the young weaver who created a wonderful gown woven with gold and silk threads as his masterpiece.

It was so exquisite that he decided he would present it to Emir.

An audience was arranged, the whole court was assembled to witness Abdul present his masterpiece.

He solemnly progressed down the isle with the garment folded over his outstretched arms towards the Emir.

At a respectful distance he stopped and bowed.

That's when it happened. Abdul let go of a loud, echoing fart.

Red faced he dropped the gown, turned and ran.

To embarrassed to face family and friends he left the city, changed his name to Samir and traveled to the very edge of the empire where he lived a poor and sad life as a hermit. His one dream was that one day he could return to the city but how could he face anyone?

The years past and he heard news the Emir had died and had been succeeded by his son. Knowing the new Emir was in court when Abduls world ended it was too much for him to return.

More years passed and Samir aged as people do, living the hard life in the wild had not been kind and he knew that soon he must surely die.

Oh to return home and see my city one more time before i part this miserable life but no, i just cannot do it.

Then he got word that the new Emir had died and the empire fell to his son.

Samir considered this and decided it would now be safe. I am a very old man and surely there will no one to remember my embarrassment.

Samir packed his few belongs to return to the city.

The new Emir was excited that someone so old would travel so long and hard to see his city and arranged an audience for Samir.

Samir was terrified but was compelled to attend. As he entered the audience chamber he was greatly relieved to see it crowded with young faces, no, aged ones at all, no one to remember that hated day almost 74 years ago.

The Emir said to Samir. "You are a very old man, can we ask, how old are you?"

Samir hesitantly replied, "96 my lord"

The Emire smiled and said "a man of your years has no need for ceremony with us, no need for "my lord", could we ask you why, at your advanced years you have chosen to visit our city"

Samir stuttered "Well my lord, sorry, i was born in this city but left when i was quite young, i longed to see it one more time before i died"

The Emir said, "oh how beautiful, could you tell us please, how long ago you left"

Samir, quite confident now said, "i think it was about 73 or 74 years ago"

"Ahh, yes" said the Emir, " that would be around the time Abdul Bashir farted"