• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Religion/Politics Marxism

Abishai100

The purpose of this Fan-Fic extract is to suggest that modern pedestrianism dialogue created by the new world 'traffic-culture' has colloquialized themes ranging from politics to religion to philosophy.

This story is about a Satanist and a pagan contending with a 'do-gooder' Catholic, and as I typed it in, I realized, "Fiction is larger than destiny!"

Enjoy (and critique any way you think is stimulating!).

P.S. --- do you know of interesting leads from Comparative Literature Studies regarding links between religion and modern geo-politics?

P.P.S. --- do you find angles between religion colloquialization and Marxism?

====

Eddie Brock had become the symbiote (alien transformational substance) infused super-creature Venom who posed a serious challenge to Spider-Man's control over urban crime. Venom was a super-villain, and his brutish strength combined with agility made him an intriguing rival. Spider-Man (Peter Parker) considered Venom the worst new super-villain and arguably the worst super-villain in NYC history (worst meaning 'dangerous'). Venom was a mayhem artist.

Peter Parker started taking photos of Venom in NYC (soaring and jumping around and creating trouble) for the newspaper he worked for, The Daily Bugle. Peter was their official photojournalist and was a recognized Catholic for this apocalyptic sermons at one of New York's nicer churches. Peter knew Eddie/Venom was evil and discovered Venom's human symbiote identity through a tip from an insider who formerly fought alongside Venom one Halloween Eve in a city-wide street gang war.

Eddie Brock saw himself (as Venom) in the printed photos in the Daily Bugle and sent in an anonymous character assassination accusation to the Bugle, claiming that Peter Parker was a skilful photojournalist but a biased Catholic, presenting Venom only as a terrorist; Brock believed Venom was also a creature sent on a manslayer's crusade for the AntiChrist. Peter knew that to engage Brock/Venom, he would have to ensnare him in a photo-letter ricochet, which he did --- leading up to the confrontation between Spider-Man and Venom on the rooftop of one of the buildings in New York.

Spider-Men eyed Venom and realized he would have to deal with the beast quickly and efficiently (and with a high degree of precision). Venom used a flame-thrower to create flames of fire all around the two, when suddenly, a new creature approached --- a pagan man-dragon named Hobgoblin (who soared on a jet-glider and threw pumpkin bombs. Venom and Hobgoblin killed each other --- a Satanist and a pagan dead --- and Spider-Man commented, "
Evil destroys evil!"

drawings.jpg

Abishai100

A Jason-Mermaid Formula

Thanks so much for your responses. Since it received favourable reviews, I thought I'd 'pat my own back' by creating a paganism-oriented eco-conscious comics-oriented Fan-Fic. This short-story is meant to stir dialogue about ecology and environmental science applications in theism study.

How would you rate the relevance of this story (and its theme)?

====

Jason Voorhees was stalking Camp Crystal Lake in the Pine Barrens forests of New Jersey where a mermaid, disguised as a supermodel, was camping for a public AIDS camping fundraising week for children with disabilities. The name of the mermaid/model was Shelbye, and she was wise and beautiful --- and a great storyteller. Shelbye would tell campfire stories about Jason Voorhees, the machete-wielding hockey-mask wearing zombie psycho, but she did not realize Jason was skulking around their camp at that very moment.

The campers went to their bunks and lights went out during bedtime. Jason stalked around and found the bunk where Shelbye was sleeping. Jason walked inside, but Shelbye was already awake and hiding behind the door with an axe. She chopped off Jason's head and buried his motionless body and decapitated head in a field behind one of the camp bunks. As Shelbye informed everyone everything was alright, an electric storm electrocuted a metal ground post campground sign, causing it to fall onto Jason's grave and send an electric charge into the ground and through Jason's body which was resurrected. Jason reattached his head to his body, found his machete, and went back to work.

Jason Voorhees knew Shelbye was a mermaid and wanted to kill her, because to Jason, she represented God and goodness and all things virtuous, while he favoured the Devil and murder and anarchism and eco-terrorism. Jason planned to slice away at Shelby's 'leg' (which were always wrapped in thin-silk) and expose her lower-body fish-fins. Jason was relentless and found Shelbye, and this time the mermaid/model had a flame-thrower which she procured anticipating a cataclysmic showdown with Jason. Shelbye burned Jason to ashes and then spread his ashes into a river. As she stared out into the sunset while the ashes floated away and disappeared, she quietly uttered, "
God has defeated mud today!" God would remember Shelbye's humanist act as an achievement in 'heaven holography.'

====

heaven.jpg

Abishai100

Demon December

The marketing of unusual paganism-derived American comic book 'super-villains' such as the Hobgoblin (Roderick Kingsley), the fashion designer-turned-terrorist, reflects a literary nomenclature preference for 'Occultism-colloquialization' ideas/themes.

====
HOBGOBLIN: I carry pumpkin bombs.
SPIDER-MAN: You hate peace.
HOBGOBLIN: I demand high-quality entertainment.
SPIDER-MAN: People are always greedy.
HOBGOBLIN: Are you a Comcast customer?
SPIDER-MAN: I'm an employee and Union member as well.
HOBGOBLIN: Congratulations!
SPIDER-MAN: Humanism meets Communal Anarchism.
HOBGOBLIN: Will you be celebrating Christmas?
SPIDER-MAN: As a consumer for sure!
====

HOBGOBLIN

hob2.jpg