• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Religion of Zoroaster is already revived/reformed to its originality by Mirza Ghulam Ahmad

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
I appreciate sincere intentions/efforts of some followers of Zoroaster to revive and or to reform the religion of Zoroaster.
How they would do it when they are not recipients of word of revelation from Ahura Mazda?
Regards

MD

qualiaphile
I appreciate sincere intentions/efforts of some followers of Zoroaster to revive and or to reform the religion of Zoroaster.
How they would do it when they are not recipients of word of revelation from Ahura Mazda?
Regards

Lol what? Speak English.

l_d14b8ffe.jpg

Regards

Ahuru Mazda Is God, ultimately you can't prove anyone is or is not recipient of the word of revelation.Some Jews would say the age of prophecy had ended before Jesus' time, never mind Muhammed's.

As far as Ahmadi's are concerned, don't they believe Zoroaster was one of many prophets? Ahmadiyya is a form of Islam, not a form of Zoroastrianism. Anyway the hadith literature is also likely to have Zoroastrian influences due to the incorporation of the Persian Empire into the Arab one.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
Oh boy here we go again.
How's it hanging Mazdaian? I am sure he will find a new target soon.
Sorry, I am not hanging anybody, if I have understood one correctly. Please express your viewpoint fully.
Thanks for your input, however.
Regards

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
Oh boy here we go again.
How's it hanging Mazdaian? I am sure he will find a new target soon.
I think Judaism people have a right to thank followers of Zoroaster as Cyrus the Great a King as well as Prophet of Ahura Mazda/Yahweh set them free from captivity of the Babylonians. Cyrus was like David a King as well as Prophet.
Zoroaster mentioned of Prophets (in plural) in Yasna- the scripture with the Zoroastrians. One other prophet is Cyrus the Great, there were of course other prophets also.
Regards

MD

qualiaphile
Did I write some wrong English, then please correct it?
Regards

Why should reformations happen through revelation? There is no proof that revelation is true for any prophet, including your own. Thus we should either go with the principles of the faith, or take the revelation part as a metaphor for something deeper.

Also a lot of dogma is directed by interpretations, and those interpretations can change.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
Why should Zoroastrians care what some obscure Muslim sect think of them?
Please try to read Gathas/Yasna, the scripture of Zoroaster. He used the word "Prophets" in plural in some or many verses, that shows Zoroaster believed in more that one prophets or many prophets. The present Zoroastrians believe only one prophet that is Zoroaster .
Regards