• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Religion in Decline

Man of Shadows

Lucifer is just another god that is used to scare people. The relgion is falling because people see the truth. The world must unite to keep going and religion is one thing that seperates us. Only by working together can humans be saved.

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
The sunrises and sets everyday in all its magnificance. Atheist look at this evidence every day and still don't know who put it there.

Its academic, Atheist are blind to the God of us all.

We all know exactly how the sun got there, go and read a book on cosmology. Just because you want to believe it was put in place by a giant cosmic being does not make it so, and it certainly does not make it evidence of such.

Dan4reason

Facts not Faith
The sunrises and sets everyday in all its magnificance. Atheist look at this evidence every day and still don't know who put it there.

Its academic, Atheist are blind to the God of us all.

Peace.

Stars or gas giants were created after the big bang. There is a great show about the universe by Stephen Hawking which explains all that. How is the existence of the sun evidence for God? "magnificance" or "splendor" is a reference to your emotional state, not about the existence of a deity.

mickiel

Lucifer is just another god that is used to scare people. The relgion is falling because people see the truth. The world must unite to keep going and religion is one thing that seperates us. Only by working together can humans be saved.

Oh so now Atheist think humans can save humans. Good greif, I am appalled! The posion that Atheist pour out on this board has spoiled it rotten. You replace the savior of the world with yourselves.

Man, give me a break.

Peace.

Dan4reason

Facts not Faith
Oh so now Atheist think humans can save humans. Good greif, I am appalled! The posion that Atheist pour out on this board has spoiled it rotten. You replace the savior of the world with yourselves.

Man, give me a break.

Peace.
Go take a look at a fireman pulling a child out of a burning house.

mickiel

Stars or gas giants were created after the big bang. There is a great show about the universe by Stephen Hawking which explains all that. How is the existence of the sun evidence for God? "magnificance" or "splendor" is a reference to your emotional state, not about the existence of a deity.

The big bang is an explosion that has occured in the head of an Atheist.

Its just blew their minds.

Explain to me how the Sun started itself. Go study, then come back and explain the orgin of the Sun.

Peace.

it's_sam

Freak of Nature
I see many of you throwing around evidence as a part of your belief for reality, so i ask you to say what evidence you have supporting that God doesn't exist. Also who's perception of God are you going to use as your backbone of this study? Who is anyone on earth today to say who someone is that we know nothing about? For all that you know im not a real person and nothing but a accumilation of sentance structure designed to respond accurately to input. Just because i can eventualy over enough time prove that i am infact a real person. I wouldn't be able to prove to everyone on earth im real before i die and then the ones who i didnt convince just won't have to believe what i was saying anyway cause to them i wasn't standing on earth to begin with. I'm not saying this is your evidence to believe but can you honestly focus on proving his non-existence in good conscience? I say to people go out in the world and find what the earth has to offer and conclude for yourself where your heart has a home.

Last edited:

Dan4reason

Facts not Faith
The big bang is an explosion that has occured in the head of an Atheist.

Its just blew their minds.

Explain to me how the Sun started itself. Go study, then come back and explain the orgin of the Sun.

Peace.
I cannot give you the details of how our specific sun started itself. Here is a link to some information. Here is a website that gives you a basic idea.
Solar System Origins - Zoom Astronomy
How does all this prove that God did it?

mickiel

I cannot give you the details of how our specific sun started itself. Here is a link to some information. Here is a website that gives you a basic idea.
Solar System Origins - Zoom Astronomy
How does all this prove that God did it?

Nobody can give the details. How did your Consciousness start? Where did Consciousness come from, consider that when you start your next attack on Gods work.

Your very mind is proof of God, but your Consciousness is so blind of that, you, like most here, are spewing out nonsense everyday.

Peace.

Dan4reason

Facts not Faith
I see many of you throwing around evidence as a part of your belief for reality, so i ask you to say what evidence you have supporting that God doesn't exist. Also who's perception of God are you going to use as your backbone of this study? Who is anyone on earth today to say who someone is that we know nothing about? For all that you know im not a real person and nothing but a accumilation of sentance structure designed to respond accurately to input. Just because i can eventualy over enough time prove that i am infact a real person. I wouldn't be able to prove to everyone on earth im real before i die and then the ones who i didnt convince just won't have to believe what i was saying anyway cause to them i was standing on earth to begin with. I'm not saying this is your evidence to believe but can you honestly focus on proving his non-existence in good conscience? I say to people go out in the world and find what the earth has to offer and conclude for yourself where your heart has a home.
That statement can also be used to support the existence of millions of other perceived deities. I expect you to use evidence to support your claim. I am not required to provide evidence against it. You made the claim God exists, you support it. I would say the same thing to those who believed in fairies, knomes, trolls, or elves. I am also not obligated to have to disprove these ideas, those who support these ideas must prove them.

As to your existence, you may very well not exist as a person and may be a computer. However, what is the probability that the average posting on a forum is made by a computer pretending to be a person? It is very small so for all practical purposes, I will assume you are human. Conspiracy theories need evidence too.

Dan4reason

Facts not Faith
Nobody can give the details. How did your Consciousness start? Where did Consciousness come from, consider that when you start your next attack on Gods work.

Your very mind is proof of God, but your Consciousness is so blind of that, you, like most here, are spewing out nonsense everyday.

Peace.

I like how the word "peace" came right after the insult. I do not know when my conscienceness started to tell the truth. I do not have a lot of memories of my early life. How is my consciousness proof of a deity?

jmvizanko

Uber Tool
As people become less religious there will probably be more crime and depression and society will have to deal with these problems in a different way that just superstition.

Except when you look at some of the most atheistic nations, the opposite is true. So why exactly do you think that "there will probably be more crime and depression?"

mickiel

That statement can also be used to support the existence of millions of other perceived deities. I expect you to use evidence to support your claim. I am not required to provide evidence against it. You made the claim God exists, you support it. I would say the same thing to those who believed in fairies, knomes, trolls, or elves. I am also not obligated to have to disprove these ideas, those who support these ideas must prove them.
quote]

Thats a bunch of Atheist crap, you cannot use myths to support your presentation of facts. You ask for evidence, you are required to give it in return. The man asked for evidence that proves God does not exist.

Go hide behind yourself like all other Atheist do, your garbage will sprout nothing but waste.

Peace.

jmvizanko

Uber Tool
An Atheist couldn't see evidence if it slapped him in the face.

That very intelligent people end up on all sides of the religious coin means that the evidence doesn't really point either way. It takes significant arrogance to think that the people you don't agree with must be blind, despite most of them sincerely using their logic and experience to arrive at the conclusion they have.

mickiel

I like how the word "peace" came right after the insult. I do not know when my conscienceness started to tell the truth. I do not have a lot of memories of my early life. How is my consciousness proof of a deity?

Show me the insult in my statement. You can't, your just bending under the pressure and spouting more nonsense.

Peace.

Dan4reason

Facts not Faith
Except when you look at some of the most atheistic nations, the opposite is true. So why exactly do you think that "there will probably be more crime and depression?"
I knew that claim would be contested eventually. Studies show that religious people are more happy than non-religious people. This is why people will have more depression. This will have to be dealt with but if we find ways to deal with it we may actually see more happiness. I find that when you believe that there a cosmic Santa Clause looking over your shoulder every day, you are more likely to do good turns and not do bad ones.

mickiel

That very intelligent people end up on all sides of the religious coin means that the evidence doesn't really point either way. It takes significant arrogance to think that the people you don't agree with must be blind, despite most of them sincerely using their logic and experience to arrive at the conclusion they have.

I couldcareless about religion. And I admit I am arrogant. Arrogant toward Atheist and their useless dogma, its part of the decline of this world.

Logic, since when do Atheist use logic? There is no conclusion with an Atheist, there is only the " Void", that rediculus empty space that they think we came from, is what they use to think.

That empty space is in their head.

Peace.

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
I knew that claim would be contested eventually. Studies show that religious people are more happy than non-religious people. This is why people will have more depression. This will have to be dealt with but if we find ways to deal with it we may actually see more happiness. I find that when you believe that there a cosmic Santa Clause looking over your shoulder every day, you are more likely to do good turns and not do bad ones.

You are more likely to do what you think is good. Whether or not that is actually good remains to be seen.

jmvizanko

Uber Tool
Studies show that religious people are more happy than non-religious people. This is why people will have more depression. This will have to be dealt with but if we find ways to deal with it we may actually see more happiness.

I agree that with losing one's faith comes some existential crisis, but at least with my personal experience, I think I am now happier without religion than I would be with it.

I find that when you believe that there a cosmic Santa Clause looking over your shoulder every day, you are more likely to do good turns and not do bad ones.

I don't agree. I think I have a perfectly functional moral compass, sense of purpose, and general happiness independent of whatever might have been added by a belief in a "cosmic Santa."

jmvizanko

Uber Tool
There is no conclusion with an Atheist, there is only the " Void", that rediculus empty space that they think we came from, is what they use to think.

I forgot that it makes infinitely more sense for the god to self exist while the universe could not have the same property.