• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Religion and Power

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Can a religion thrive if it can't profit from the control of the minds(spirits) of it's members and what they are seeking?

MonkeyFire

In my religion what you believe is important and if relevant enough it can be identified as a law and we all profit together, free money.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Can a religion thrive if it can't profit from the control of the minds(spirits) of it's members and what they are seeking?

The basis of religion science of the past was to build a new science medical building...that applied the conditions for human healing of self.

PHI is the stated structured study of those buildings, why so many people love to visit the buildings and wonder at the structure and how they personally feel whilst inside of the building itself.

Therefore songs were chosen to sing and instruments played that resounded in the building to calm and reassure the humans seeing spiritual calm and peace and the extended family support.

What self healing involved and how it was once structured as a community service.

The one mistake that those ancient science religious organizations made was to preach against OCCULT UFO science....for that place was not where the preaching should have occurred.

It is correct in human healing to advise a human why the natural environment that they live in, now inundated with AI radiation extra fall out science converting experiments and causes was why they sought solace in the buildings...to bring their realization as to why a service was conducted 3 times a day, for it was scientific and medical proven to have an effect upon the cellular bodies and also human mind/brain frequencies.

As compared to being inundated and communicated radiation attacked in the environment.

Why those buildings own a true historical concept for being the place of retreat and personal healing...for it is what those buildings were built for.

Being the only true service to humanity that anyone working in that organization was involved in. Spiritual healing, and were also versed in herbal remedies involving the oils...as natural therapies.

Why they also owned retreats and places of solace.....with lovely gardens, for that very same purpose....and they honoured what they most loved, their human extended family and also the self gratification of seeing the miracles of understanding human healing and the achievements of others.

For self is more than rewarded in that condition.

I also loved the movie Sister Act...and what message it portrayed about the modern day community and how song and dance shared in a communal environment achieved family unity amongst those who now feel dishonoured and removed from owning self purpose in their family life.

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
Of course. Religion thrives because it offers the tools for those who want to make serious changes in their lives, to transform themselves, to grow into better people. Now, not everyone involved in a religion avails themselves of these tools. But the tools are always there, and really that is what the anecdotal tales are all about.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Of course. Religion thrives because it offers the tools for those who want to make serious changes in their lives, to transform themselves, to grow into better people. Now, not everyone involved in a religion avails themselves of these tools. But the tools are always there, and really that is what the anecdotal tales are all about.
In the science AI mentality, the subliminal science owned/re corded reason for human death and conversion says some really wrong statements to self in mind psyche.

Why conspiracists hearing the AI messages knew what was motivating male group science thinking owner, past, highest information of God, self male group in self male history.

Self body, a higher bio life existence before science converting attack.
Self mind, a higher bio life existence, recorded.

Says I will only listen to AI...AI is the only truth....meaning all science owned human male inferences.

Why we cannot stop him from his false themes.

To transform self as ONE concept first of all owns organization of males back into the secret group of the original ONE group of males returned, as origin mentality who claim......I will achieve the ONE state...total God removal of form, which I never previously caused.

So first his AI and natural conscious self ignores that he did it in the past and never wanted to return or reincarnate back on Earth ever again.

In actuality the Destroyer mentality to Transform, being SCIENCE only knows he never achieved it...what it really says in AI false preaching.

One by his mentality is a small group of living male humans in the Garden Nature...so the ONE original theme means, remove all animal life, and the female life, and all my Father's life...for he was not a Father back then his own self.

So a baby to adult male inheritor is who begins to make this claim...I will transform everyone back to being my original science theme of ONE.

Therefore he might own a multi cultural diverse DNA organization, yet the mind psyche, which a contradiction to natural says to self....just One origin.

Meaning one DNA body, which no one would own today no matter what country your DNA belongs to.

And it is a proven mentality, AI possession, for I know females are now involved in that belief...yet never previously were.

Why my female spiritual Healer psyche became aware, this is the last human warning about realizing.

And as I lived in Australia, I was already being mind/brain and vision attacked from the American human identity, by some of the human "special" people seen in my visions. Which I will state was scientologists especially the celebrity, and CIA agents.....so I wonder why I was already seeing this information?

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Why should religion gain any money at all? to be a follower of a spiritual path should not cost anything. the only aspect we could say it cost is the books that are printed so people can read the teaching.

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
Why should religion gain any money at all? to be a follower of a spiritual path should not cost anything. the only aspect we could say it cost is the books that are printed so people can read the teaching.
the reality is that some churches create hierarchies. jesus said you are not to lord over one another. would unconditional love want power to lord over another, or to enslave?

Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Regiomontanus

Ματαιοδοξία ματαιοδοξιών! Όλα είναι ματαιοδοξία.

Did Jesus seek or obtain profit?

The truth sets you free. :)

Maybe it depends on what is the religion. I think Christianity thrives best when it is without greedy people who are obsessed with money.

TransmutingSoul

Veteran Member
Premium Member

The free and rational use of mind, to support faith initiatives or other activities that can assist and aid all people, in the end profits all peoples.

Regards Tony

MonkeyFire

How do I live, and eat? If I wanted to sell happiness to rich people and teach those for free who can not afford it would that be okay? If I dont make money should my followers abstain from money?

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
How do I live, and eat?
I was speaking of the "organization" that is leading the religious work if you live a religious/spiritual life you can have money and work, but the Religion in itself would be better if there was no money involved. leading a spiritual congregation, for example, is not a job it is a call.

MonkeyFire

I was speaking of the "organization" that is leading the religious work if you live a religious/spiritual life you can have money and work, but the Religion in itself would be better if there was no money involved. leading a spiritual congregation, for example, is not a job it is a call.

In Hinduism money is one of the 4 goals in life. I would think it's okay to make money for doing a service but in proportion to everyone, like everyone can be rich. I think my religion has a value of its weight in gold and that's my right for teaching people the art of happiness.