• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Relic Hunter

Eyes to See

Greets...welp off-topic gaming tonight. Took the time to download some video editing software and probably a dozen hours learning how to use it.

The end result is my first edited video. I did a little introduction for the Relic Hunter for the Dragonborn Gallery a mod add-on for Skyrim.

Eyes to See

This is turning into quite the project. Here are a couple more little videos I've done. They're amateur quality, but I'm still just learning to use video editing software.

This is the continuation of the first video:

This is narration of a book at bedtime:

This takes a lot more time that it looks.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
This is turning into quite the project. Here are a couple more little videos I've done. They're amateur quality, but I'm still just learning to use video editing software.

This is the continuation of the first video:

This is narration of a book at bedtime:

This takes a lot more time that it looks.

It's a very time consuming task requiring a lot of dedication, but someone's got to do it.